Sign in to follow this  
Bjartie

CRJ panel for FSX

Is there a CRJ panel that gives the correct TAS, and shows wind speeds and shows vectors on the MFD? I have a panel that shows vectors with incorrect TAS, another that shows the correct TAS and wind but no vectors. I'm using a Lear 45 panel now which gives me everything I want (even terrain) but it would be cool to use a CRJ panel when flying a CRJ! I'm not fussy about which one, 200, 700, 900 or 1000; I would use the same panel for all the CRJ versions. 

The Aerosoft CRJ (700/900 X) does all this, and a lot more.

I hope this helps my friend!

Best wishes!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

You mentioned the Lear45 panel....default Lear45?  If so, I'll break out my big hammer and see what I can come up with!:happy:

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

No it's not the default Lear panel. I think it was called Lear upgrade or something like that. If you search Lear FSX panels you will find it.

7 minutes ago, Bjartie said:

No it's not the default Lear panel. I think it was called Lear upgrade or something like that. If you search Lear FSX panels you will find it.

OK let me see what magic I have up my sleeve today>

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

The Lear panel I use is by Alexander Barthel. Its called "Bombardier Learjet 45 Gauge Enhancements". Its in the Avsim file library.

Yep, that is a nice, simple upgrade to the Lear MFD.  I will search for what might be compatible with the CRJ-700.

Lear45 MFD.JPG

Charlie Aron

Would you be interested in something wanky as this?  I'm showing the 2D cockpit and could probably squeeze it into the VC.  Otherwise it looks like payware is the way to go!:happy:

CRJ.JPG

CRJ1.JPG

Charlie Aron

I fly with the 2D panel so while the Lear was a work around I still wanted a CRJ panel. I've partially solved my problem; I found the TAS in the MFD XML file and edited it taking out the "indicated" and now I get true air speed. Now if someone could help me showing me where i can add or edit wind speed to the MFD I'll be completely happy. 🙂

My screenshot shows the CRJ-700 2D panel with the efis panel swapped out!:blink:

Charlie Aron