Sign in to follow this  
cpuwolf

AFL172SP + RXP GTN750 Mod

Me ! Have you made that possible?

Edited by Daedalus

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

Hi,

It depends what you are looking for in term of 'blessing'. The very nature of 'selling' your work is sound, however, advertising on our forums is of a different nature.

This kind of 'mod' requires usually approval from the aircraft vendor. Even if it is questionable to even require asking for such approval given how any such mod is designed. Unless you're using original material from the vendor...

Please consider this is also a hobby where sharing is rooted in the ecosystem. At one extreme hand, there are still people continuing to argue companies like ours are selling 'outrageous' prices for something which is meant to be freeware that anybody can code over a weekend.

On the other hand, people value our products to be the best investment in their hobby and although I've a biased opinion, evidently, I can assure everyone THIS is the best investment in their hobby: 50$, fly every day with, any aircraft, many updates, we do as much as we can to listen to and add our customer's ideas/requests to our products, best R&D in our market, you can't beat this bargain!

I'm not too found you are selling 'subscriptions' to your work on top of ours, this is against our EULA.

• Like 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

OK got it. I've raised my blessing to 90USD, no one will be a fool to pay me 90USD

"EULA" sounds like lawyer. :D

here is what I am thinking now. EULA is one thing, interests is another thing:

1. be a hobby? I will tell what the hobby expenses: if I want to be "charity", firstly I should phone RXP, "can I integrate?", after several back-forth discussion, then I have to phone airfoillabs:" can I mod?", then again after several back-forth discussion, then I start to art work and share, and write a "advertisement" to publish the charity art work and some programming.  OK.. sharing is rooted in ecosystem.. I am thinking why payware exists...

2. why not think is over from bussiness model perspective, who can benefit from it? there are 3 parties in this game: RXP, AFL, and modifier. who will benefit the most? and Who saved human resources cost and time cost?

Conclusion:

Then sorry guys, you have to wait until airfoillabs and RXP someday they work together

Edited by cpuwolf

Author of XTouchDownRecorder and FF777WingFlexFix

https://www.patreon.com/cpuwolf