Sign in to follow this  
Randall

Carenado Caravan sound issue

Bought the Caravan on sale a few days ago.  Installs fine.  SASL loads.  Cockpit sounds play.  But No engine sounds at all. No errors in Log.txt,  Downloaded a few times to rule out corrupted download.  Again, everything installs fine but no engine sounds.  Yes, Xplane sound sliders are all at 100%.  Been working with Carenado on this but they said they can't duplicate it.  They're willing to refund me but I really want to get the Caravan running.

No problem with any other planes, payware or default.  I am on Beta 7 so maybe that's the culprit.  

Any other ideas?

Hey Randall: I am in beta 7 also. I never had a problem with the sound pack for that plane. I wish i could come up with a solution for you. Open the sound files, and take a look. Have you tried the volume control that  Carenado provides?

Edited by Paul Deluca

If I click on the individual sound files they play fine. They all seem to be there. Makes no sense.  Very disappointing.