Sign in to follow this  
siqueira

Installed Databases - Error (resolved)

Hi, Good Night.

My GNT 750 is finally inserted in the aircraft and the Trainer is installed. But it does not load the Database, how can I load it. I've reinstalled several times and it's no use.

Hi,

Can you further explain what you mean with 'it does not load the database' ? Is this a message showing up? Do you think it doesn't because it doesn't display something you're expecting? Other?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Hello good day,

I see in the other planes by youtube that when you turn on the GNT750, then click "continue", when you want to use you see, the map, fixed, vor ,. You can put the airport of departure and arrival ie: make the flight plan. The only thing that does not exist is the update of AIRAC, and this I am aware that does not update.

Hi,
I downloaded a GTN 650 update & am receiving DB errors, screenshots available. What am I doing wrong?

Apologies for confusion.  I checked for a new version then updated...

Plugins Menu
The GTN 750/650 plug-in loads automatically and is operated using the X-Plane Plugins menu.  Select the menu Plugins | Reality XP GTN to add or remove a GTN unit to your aircraft. Once a device is active, additional options appear in the menu:  Master Device The Master Device has autopilot and navigation authority in dual-GTN panel installations > Settings… Open the configuration panel. > Check Updates… Check whether there is a new version released.

If helpful, I have screenshots...

On 12/14/2018 at 5:22 PM, Rayds said:

& am receiving DB errors,

Hi, so what are these DB errors in the end?!?

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Alright, but even before entering a flight plan, when the unit is booting up and shows the actual DB loaded and their expiration dates, what do you see?

In addition, can you please just launch the trainer standalone and see what errors do you get if any?

Besides, it may be unclear but the trainer ships with 4 DB in 2 sets (2x acft + 2x heli). For the aircraft set, there is a Garmin North Am. DB and a Jeppesen International DB. Are you sure you've selected the correct DB?

These links require to sign-in. Can you share without any 'login' requirement?