Sign in to follow this  
ejy1

FSDT airport files

Hi Nico,

I 'm having a bit of a problem. I have two FSDT airport addon products installed, CYVR and KMEM and I have run the ParkPOSGenerator application and it found the two files in the FSDT directory, so presumably they will show in the main PSXSeeconTraffic application. So when I start at YVR in FSX and open the main PSXseecontraffic application the Vancouver one is fine because I can see in the black status line " CYVR Vancouver Intl YVR FS Dreamteam" yet when I start FSX at KMEM airport and look in the PSXseecontraffic application's black status line  I get "KMEM Memphis Intl MEM" ..no further description saying that the application knows it is a Dreamteam product as opposed to the default FSX airport. Could someone please explain why this might be happening?

Cheers,

John

Hi John,

ParkPosGenerator tries to find the name of the supplier by looking in the full path that leads to the airport file, while in the airport file there is no entry with the name of the supplier... 
In your situation It looks like one airport does not have dreamteam in the path. Note that PPG searches for "FSdreamteam" or "FSDT". But you can fix this omission by manuallly editing the supplier field in the .xml file.

Regards,

Nico

Edited by kiek

Thanks Nico, I will give your suggestion a try. The reason why I asked in the first place is because the AI aircraft at KMEM aren't properly positioned at gates and cargo ramps whereas at CYVR they are.

John

Hi Nico,

Your suggestions seemed to have done the trick. Planes are parked where they should be.

Thanks

John