Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Vertx DA62 has launched!

In general, after uninstalling the DA62, please delete the entire DA62 installation folder manually. The uninstaller does not delete some files which were changed after install. This applies to some "status"/"config" files. And if anything is wrong there you get the same problem again after reinstall. AFAIK.

• Like 1

Rüdiger ("Rudi") Heilig

My videos "Vertx DA62 - in detail - in a nutshell": https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYDO8_1njznTbsyJKEr3X2g

All my postings and other publications reflect my personal view only

3 minutes ago, MarkW said:

Any of you have issues with the nose wheel steering?  I get almost zero rudder movement on the ground and therefore almost zero nose wheel steering control.  I also find the aircraft needs a ton of power on the ground to start rolling.  Any ideas?

FSUIPC? if so, move the rudder response curve higher until your comfortable with it. 

The power required is normal and by the book. I had the same question a few posts back

Edited by jalbino59

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

1 hour ago, MarkW said:

Any of you have issues with the nose wheel steering?  I get almost zero rudder movement on the ground and therefore almost zero nose wheel steering control.  I also find the aircraft needs a ton of power on the ground to start rolling.  Any ideas?

Mark - Do you have a steering tiller that may be activated through FSUIPC?  I have had has this issue as well in other GA aircraft and you have to disable the tiller for that particular airplane.  Sometimes my settings are copied over from others that have it activated.

Edited by Flic1

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

11 minutes ago, DavidP said:

There should only be 1 NDB approach listed, as the approach is a circling approach and is not aligned with any runway.

I just checked the fsaerodata entries for YMMB with Little NavMap (and also BGL Viewer, just to confirm) and it shows all those separate NDB approaches. You might want to ask on the fsaerodata official forum about this. The ,NDB approaches are all identical  (same transitions) except for the runway touchdown point, so maybe that's the way Jeppesen does it. fsaerodata also has RNAV-Z approaches for 17L/35R.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Am not really into GA, but this looks very nice and a good price, but.... I know my set up is not the normal thing, but I use two monitors one at eye level=main screen and one below for pop up ND PFD. 

This not having a pop-up screen for the G1000 is very off-putting.

Also this comment

So SID/STARS are they not working? What is the "issue"?

What else is waiting for an update, please? 

Keep the info coming guys.

Have you tried to put the G1000 in an extra window an undock it, that works on my 2 screen setup.

Greetings  Kurt

MSFS, X-Plane 12

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x, 32Gb ram, RX 5700 XT 8Gb ram, 1TB SSD

I am very fortunate to have been able to fly the DA62 (IRL). At first, I was a little weary for reasons I still can't put my finger on, started it up, took off, WOW. The rest of the community can have fun in the flight levels. We can happily stay down here; where the fun is 🙂 Thank you, Sean, for such a wonderful aircraft! 

2 minutes ago, callsignrobin said:

I am very fortunate to have been able to fly the DA62 (IRL). At first, I was a little weary for reasons I still can't put my finger on, started it up, took off, WOW. The rest of the community can have fun in the flight levels. We can happily stay down here; where the fun is 🙂 Thank you, Sean, for such a wonderful aircraft! 

So, what you are saying is it's just like a REALAIR plane?

(get it 😃😃😃😃😃😃)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Mario Di Lauro

2 hours ago, Flic1 said:

Is there a support forum for this yet?  I might be the only person so far having issues as my luck would have it!  I cannot even get electrical power to the aircraft. Turning on the Elec Master does nothing.  Also, setting different panel states in the config manager has no effect either.  I did happen to have electrical power in one instance when I loaded but then the engines would not start (following the manual for start). I tried uninstalling, re-downloading and a fresh install with no luck. Otherwise...it's a thing of beauty to look at...and that's about all I can accomplish right now!😕

I had exactly the same problem as you, I re-downloaded using Chrome instead of Microsoft Edge and it finally worked like it should.

- Paul Cartier

The cockpit is incredibly sharp and beautiful.

However the "shaking" of the panel (due to the engines) makes the instrument hard to read. Is there a way to disable the shaking effect?

- TONY -

I cant find any information about weather radar support, can anyone let me know please? 

thx

John.

1 minute ago, 757FO said:

I cant find any information about weather radar support, can anyone let me know please? 

thx

John.

No direct weather radar support included at the moment.

Rüdiger ("Rudi") Heilig

My videos "Vertx DA62 - in detail - in a nutshell": https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYDO8_1njznTbsyJKEr3X2g

All my postings and other publications reflect my personal view only

1 minute ago, Simicro said:

The cockpit is incredibly sharp and beautiful.

However the "shaking" of the panel (due to the engines) makes the instrument hard to read. Is there a way to disable the shaking effect?

Open up the DA62 Config program and under the Animations tab you'll have all the settings you're looking for regarding vibrations. 

• Like 1

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

50 minutes ago, Flic1 said:

Mark - Do you have a steering tiller that may me activated through FSUIPC?  I have had has this issue as well in other GA aircraft and you have to disable the tiller for that particular airplane.  Sometimes my settings are copied over from others that have it activated.

Let me check that, I copied the provide from the F1 King Air so its possible.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Well that was interesting. Sounded like a pump. Maybe my aux. pumps which I turned on. At 16,500. Wait. That's my heavy breathing.lol. Turned on  the oxygen, the oxy gauge flashing red showing oxygen now on. Heavy breathing abated. Is this the plane so programmed  or is it my Chaseplane camera settings Human---->Breathing and Anticipation? I know in the Vertx 'realism' tab I have HYPOXIA enabled and tolerance at moderate -  above 10,500 ft.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb