Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Vertx DA62 has launched!

14 minutes ago, FreeBird(Josh) said:

Same here Got most of all them working except for the Master Battery switch and the Engine Master 1 & 2. Everything else works fine even the starters. Sean sent me this if it helps anyone.  I have played with it for a few hrs but just cant get those switches to work and I'm kind of a rookie with this stuff.  Josh

Thanks those help.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

FWIW Guenter is working on LINDA/LUA scripting... shouldn’t be too long now.

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

5 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

FWIW Guenter is working on LINDA/LUA scripting... shouldn’t be too long now.

C

Thanks...good news for sure

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Hello, i have a question about the G1000:

1. on the WPT Info Page no runway numbers are shown
  2. under the RUNWAYS section i can change the runways, but the length and width infos are always the same and don't change?!
  3. is there no way to show the taxiways?
  4. isn't the RANGE knob up down left right animated

Regards Raller

G1000.jpg

Edited by Raller

Win 10 Pro | P3Dv4.5 | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | I5-9600K @ 4.8GHz | RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB RAM | SSD | T.16000M

3 hours ago, Raller said:

Hello, i have a question about the G1000:

1. on the WPT Info Page no runway numbers are shown
  2. under the RUNWAYS section i can change the runways, but the length and width infos are always the same and don't change?!
  3. is there no way to show the taxiways?
  4. isn't the RANGE knob up down left right animated

Regards Raller

G1000.jpg

1 - not on the map, sorry AFAIK

2 - same here. Even when pressing inner FMS knob to ackn. Same at KEUG, KJFK (no scenery-addon)

3 - no, sorry

4 - no map panning, sorry

here ORBX Germany South, no FSAerodata

Rüdiger ("Rudi") Heilig

My videos "Vertx DA62 - in detail - in a nutshell": https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYDO8_1njznTbsyJKEr3X2g

All my postings and other publications reflect my personal view only

Ok, danke Rudi.

This is my first GA airplane with a glass cockpit and I already love the Vertx Diamond. I enjoy it to learn how to operate the G1000 and the hole aircraft. Thanks to the Vertx team, the developers and the beta testers, outstanding work.

• Like 2

Win 10 Pro | P3Dv4.5 | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | I5-9600K @ 4.8GHz | RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB RAM | SSD | T.16000M

My annual 'Best Propeller Animation' award for 2018 goes to....

Opens gold envelope....

Overlong pause for dramatic effect...

VERTX DA62!

Sean steps up to receive the coveted trophy.

Comes over all emotional.

😢

• Like 6

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

17 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

My annual 'Best Propeller Animation' award for 2018 goes to....

Opens gold envelope....

Overlong pause for dramatic effect...

VERTX DA62!

Sean steps up to receive the coveted trophy.

Comes over all emotional.

😢

Do I smell some repaints coming? 😃

• Like 1

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

3 minutes ago, Barnes said:

Do I smell some repaints coming? 😃

Not for quite a while I think. Sean has been far too busy to think about a paint kit yet. All in good time.

• Like 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

So could someone please tell me how the framerate performance is ?

I am looking for a plane that will give me 60 fps over FTX regions.... haven't found one yet !

Details not necessary, just: "How does it compare to an A2A 172 or Comanche" for example ?

Many thanks.

Edited by Gabe777

31 minutes ago, Gabe777 said:

So could someone please tell me how the framerate performance is ?

I am looking for a plane that will give me 60 fps over FTX regions.... haven't found one yet !

Details not necessary, just: "How does it compare to an A2A 172 or Comanche" for example ?

Many thanks.

System specs determine your performance. I get good performance (P3D v4 locked @30 1080P) and I'm still on a i7 2600K & GTX 1070.

How does it compare to the A2A 172 or Comanche?

The Vertx DA-62 is a multi-engine TAA, not a single engine with traditional avionics. The visuals, FD, and G1000 are excellent. There are updates coming soon that will make the Vertx DA-62 even more appealing. Plus, the price is ridiculously low.

If you're an A2A fan (like me) or a Realair fan (like me) then you will love the Vertx DA-62. I guarantee it!

That's all I'm going to say. 😀

Edited by DJJose
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

No two systems are the same, but I get more frames over ORBX sceneries with the DA62 than with the A2A Bonanza (panel with GTN750 equipped).

Gunter.png?dl=1

Regards

Gunter Schneider

Performance is astonishingly good. Every other G1000 equipped plane I’ve ever tried has been really hard on frames. Not so this one. 

• Like 1

Chris

7 hours ago, Viking01 said:

No two systems are the same, but I get more frames over ORBX sceneries with the DA62 than with the A2A Bonanza (panel with GTN750 equipped).

Hi, thanks for a useful answer.

When you say 'better', 10% or double ?

Just trying to get a picture, as many addons are competing for my cash this month.

Thnx

27 minutes ago, Gabe777 said:

Hi, thanks for a useful answer.

When you say 'better', 10% or double ?

Just trying to get a picture, as many addons are competing for my cash this month.

Thnx

Don't expect "double" or "60 fps over FTX regions"... Given the complexity of the glass panels, the performance is good, but not record setting..

If you want that level of performance, start looking at high performance hardware..

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert