Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Vertx DA62 has launched!

Has anyone used A2A's Accufeel with the DA-62? I really miss the touchdown sound and am a little surprised that it's not modelled. Isn't it modelled with the Dukes, or am I imagining things?

• Like 1

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

17 minutes ago, Rockliffe said:

Has anyone used A2A's Accufeel with the DA-62?

I have AccuFeel installed and see no problem with the DA42

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 minutes ago, guenseli said:

I have AccuFeel installed and see no problem with the DA42

Great, thanks Guenter, appreciated.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

22 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

Not for quite a while I think. Sean has been far too busy to think about a paint kit yet. All in good time.

We definitely need a paint that starts with the letter "C"....even if fictional.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Bought it but still no luck to try it out yet. It looks amazing and as I love my realair fleet the DA was an instant buy.  I'm on an older I7 too with a gtx 1060 and can happily fly the a2a Bo with rxp gtn 750 active over orbx terrain but the DA goes down in frames too much for me... 

Cheers

Thorsten

32 minutes ago, MarkW said:

We definitely need a paint that starts with the letter "C"....even if fictional.

Fictional? Fictional? Aaaagh! I do have plans to try an edit using existing paint schemes, i.e. registration changes and bits and bobs. Don't expect too much though.

Can you find a Canadian one in one of the existing schemes?

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

29 minutes ago, Torsen said:

Bought it but still no luck to try it out yet. It looks amazing and as I love my realair fleet the DA was an instant buy.  I'm on an older I7 too with a gtx 1060 and can happily fly the a2a Bo with rxp gtn 750 active over orbx terrain but the DA goes down in frames too much for me... 

Cheers

Thorsten

This is why I said that no two systems are the same...

Gunter.png?dl=1

Regards

Gunter Schneider

1 hour ago, Torsen said:

Cheers

Thorsten

I have i7-5820K and 980 GTX - I am not having any fps issues (I am even using No-Mipmap textures)? what exactly is happening

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

1 hour ago, Ron Attwood said:

Fictional? Fictional? Aaaagh! I do have plans to try an edit using existing paint schemes, i.e. registration changes and bits and bobs. Don't expect too much though.

Can you find a Canadian one in one of the existing schemes?

Not so far. 

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Have to be honest I am struggling with frame rate 1070 and 17 like the plane but struggling with framerate not sure why . Went back to native p3d and saw a 50 per cent reduction over the default raptor . Not scirntific but noticeing heavy on my system and cant fine the cause

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

You guys need to check the G1000 and check the insane options out - wow so much detail.  This is definitely looking like study level G1000 here (I am still on page 26 of Avionics System Pilot's Guide Manual)

I just need Sean to make Visors now as the real DA62 just got service bulletin to have Visors installed in the plane.  The RealAir Duke in VR - the Visor is unreal immersion.  Can't wait for the service bulletin to be applied to this addon.

Edited by Skywolf

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

2 hours ago, cannow said:

Have to be honest I am struggling with frame rate 1070 and 17 like the plane but struggling with framerate not sure why . Went back to native p3d and saw a 50 per cent reduction over the default raptor . Not scirntific but noticeing heavy on my system and cant fine the cause

What AA settings are you using?  With any addon I cannot use 8xSSAA ...have you tried MSAA or maybe 4x SSAA?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

3 hours ago, cannow said:

It would be great if you could open a new thread, and many on here could try to help you.  You have a 1070, you should not have any major FPS issues at all...something is wrong in your system that is for sure, and I am using a 980 with 4K monitor and my fps are excellent.

Edited by Skywolf

I am running on a I7 9700k with a gtx1080 and I am getting lower FPS flying the DA62 vs the A2A Bo (with F1 GNT 750). Still getting 45-50 FPS on the DA62 but I am getting around 60 FPS on the Bo with the same display settings out of ORBX LOWI. (mostly to the right)

The DA62 is a great plane and I fully understand the performance penalty flying this very nice glass cockpit.

Johan Pienaar