Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Vertx DA62 has launched!

1 minute ago, cavaricooper said:

Would a fresh DL solve/prevent  the issue if I haven’t popped it into Modules yet?

If you have nothing installed right now, yes. Download it, I have corrected the files now.

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 minutes ago, guenseli said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks....just noticed the error this morning!!

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

10 hours ago, JRS182 said:

And Marc I do believe there is a stall warning tone. Its quiet subtle and not very loud.

I guess there is, I simply haven't heard it yet. I'll attempt some stalls and see.

Sean from Vertx wrote me 

Glad to hear you've got it working again.

Regarding the stall warning - there is a warning sound. One thing to note is the 'G1000 Alert Volume' slider will affect the final stall warning volume.

Thanks,

Sean

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

2 minutes ago, SolRayz said:

I guess there is, I simply haven't heard it yet. I'll attempt some stalls and see.

Sean from Vertx wrote me 

What I've done in the Da62 config tool is turned the engine and prop sounds down. So I've kept them in proportion as default but lowered them and put the g1000 alert volumes up to maximum. This makes it much easier to hear the aural warnings etc. I much prefer it like this.

I set engine to engine to 40%, prop 55% and wind 55%. All the g1000 volume sliders to 100%.

I really want to be be able to pan in the G1000 along with electronic checklists.  Just wondering what more unique updates the G1000 will get...I am hoping it becomes a full G1000

Edited by Skywolf

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Would be nice if the G1000 incorporated SVS, maybe future update? 😉

• Upvote 1

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

On 12/16/2018 at 7:23 AM, jabloomf1230 said:

I just checked the fsaerodata entries for YMMB with Little NavMap (and also BGL Viewer, just to confirm) and it shows all those separate NDB approaches. You might want to ask on the fsaerodata official forum about this. The ,NDB approaches are all identical  (same transitions) except for the runway touchdown point, so maybe that's the way Jeppesen does it. fsaerodata also has RNAV-Z approaches for 17L/35R.

I can report that Jose at fsAerodata has confirmed that this issue will be fixed in the next AIRAC update:

https://www.fsaerodata.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=304

David Porrett

Anyone else having this problem? The instant I press autopilot, the stick goes left and the elevator trim creeps quickly to nose down. I can use vs to climb to desired altitude and will hold. Then at some point, it may dive again. I have tried resetting fsuipc to a specific profile and that didn't work. Also tried disabling spad.next in case that was causing a problem, but made no difference either.

Any ideas?

strat, I can only guess (since i've not ran into your situation) but, it almost sounds as if you are intending to do a gps direct-to and you have auto pilot hooked to a regular nav mode, (as in heading or vanilla nav [using com1 or 2] ) or vice a versa.  

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

I have nothing entered as flight plan. Have not entered heading or altitude mode. I start up the plane.... take off and simply press autopilot and it does this. I fly the da-62 in xplane and experience none of this.

23 minutes ago, strat919 said:

I have nothing entered as flight plan. Have not entered heading or altitude mode. I start up the plane.... take off and simply press autopilot and it does this. I fly the da-62 in xplane and experience none of this.

check this thread, you may be having the mentioned problem with the xml tools module. (it's near the end of thread)

Edited by jimcarrel

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Guys, check your accounts, theres an Update to 1.041

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester

Thanks for the heads-up Guenter. To fix a few issues reported by customers over the last week, I've uploaded an updated version of the DA62. You can download it by going to your vertxsim.com "My Account / Downloads" page and clicking on the installer download link. The filename for the new installer should end in "1.041.exe". The old file was "1.036".

Change Log:

V 1.041 – 22 December 2018
•    Fixed a problem that occurred when a customer used a special character (for example: ü, è, ß) in the name field during installation. This particular problem caused the config.xml file to be unreadable in P3D, and that caused a range of problems, the most obvious being the G1000 and engine sounds would run very slowly.

•    Fixed a problem that occurred when a customer’s P3D installation did not already have a DLL.xml file present. This problem caused a corrupted DLL.xml file to be written, and that caused the XMLTools.dll module to not load, and that caused a range of major problems in the G1000.

•    Added a new page to the Config App – the ‘Advanced’ page. This page adds a number of options that allow a customer to repair the DA62 installation it becomes corrupted in some way or if it does not install correctly in the first place.

•    Added a slider to the Config App that allows a customer to vary the G1000 ‘Code Limiter’ variable. This can be used to help fix certain problems that might be experienced.

•    Added a new section to the User Guide to explain the ‘Advanced’ Config App options.

•    Altered the engine code to fix a problem that could cause extremely high engine RPM, which would also lead to a loss of control. Please note: this particular bug is not reproducible so I can’t be 100% certain that the problem has been fixed.

•    Altered the ECU engine run-up test so that maximum RPM is around 1900 RPM, instead of the 2100 RPM of the previous version. This more closely matches the real DA62.

•    Removed a section of code that set the Engine Master switches to be in the off position whenever the P3D ‘Engine Auto Shutdown’ key event is detected. Hardware devices and/or FSUIPC could be sending out this key event without a customer be aware of it, and that would cause the Engine Master switches to become stuck in the ‘off’ position.

•    Added an option to the config app to disable the detection of a number of engine key events. This is to help fix any potential hardware/FSUIPC conflicts.

•    New version of dsd_sound DLL module. With this new version of the module, sounds will continue to play when the P3D window is not in focus.

•    Added a desktop shortcut for the User Guide, to make the guide easier to find.

•    Changed installer so that it deletes any existing files prior to installation. This is to ensure there are no obsolete files or corrupted files after a re-install.

•    Various other minor code refinements.

• Like 9

Many thanks for your reply to my email regarding technical support about the high RPM bug Sean. I will test this latest build and report back as I was able to reproduce the issue 3 times on 3 attempts at the same flight and it happened within a couple of miles each time.

I can confirm I was able to complete the troublesome flight with the latest update and everything ran perfectly. No RPM bug! Thanks again for the update 🙂