Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Vertx DA62 has launched!

Sorry, if I have missed it probably … could we install over or should we uninstall the previous version?

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo Günter,

der Installer deinstalliert die vorherige Version von sich aus.

• Upvote 1

Gunter.png?dl=1

Regards

Gunter Schneider

The new installer will overwrite the old content, but to be certain I'd recommend uninstalling the previous version first.

Sean

Edited by Sean Moloney

1 hour ago, Sean Moloney said:

Quick heads-up - I just uploaded another update - v1.050, available on the "My Account / Downloads" page.

Sean Moloney
vertxsim.com

Vertx DA62 Change Log

V 1.050 – 23 December 2018

• Modified engine code to fix the sudden RPM over-speed bug. Was finally able to reproduce the bug and track down the exact cause.

• Modified engine master switch code to fix the problem that was causing the engine master switches to be stuck in the ‘off’ position. I’m fairly confident this problem is now solved (the fix appears to have worked for a few customers so far).

• Modified the code that controls the G1000 start-up fan sound to fix a minor bug.

Hi Sean Moloney

could you mount the functions of the G1000 from a notch if it is possible like the real G1000 ?

have a good week for Santa coming ..... 😊

Patrick

7 hours ago, strat919 said:

Has anyone had any luck getting the saitek multipanel to work with the DA-62?

I'm also looking for that one too.  I got the switch panel and my BIP all configured now. Still working on the Multipannel . I have posted the switch panel on Spad next if anyone needs it.

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

Part 5 (video #7) is available:
The Control Wheel Steering modes of the DA62.

Excerpt from the intro of the video:
"Instead of long explanations, I will show you first, based on examples,
for what you can this mode use for...In the last part of the video I show you a great feature 
you might never have seen before."

• Upvote 1

Rüdiger ("Rudi") Heilig

My videos "Vertx DA62 - in detail - in a nutshell": https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYDO8_1njznTbsyJKEr3X2g

All my postings and other publications reflect my personal view only

1 hour ago, FreeBird(Josh) said:

I'm also looking for that one too.  I got the switch panel and my BIP all configured now. Still working on the Multipannel . I have posted the switch panel on Spad next if anyone needs it.

Sounds great Josh:) Please let us know is you get the multipanel worked out.

Thanks Rudi, very helpful video!

• Like 1

Gunter.png?dl=1

Regards

Gunter Schneider

hi

thanks for update

also a big thank you for the videos

jeff

• Like 1

jeff storey

Is there anyway to keep the airframe and engine hours when updating?

Good question, I would like to know that as well...

Gunter.png?dl=1

Regards

Gunter Schneider

Hi,

i´m just downloading the new installer and i´m seeing versión "1.052". 

Just wondering as Sean confirmed versión 1.050. Has anything else changed ? 😊

Regards

Lars Stahmann

CPU: Intel i7-13700KF, Water Cooling Corsair ICUE Hi150 i Elite /PC Tower: Corsair ICUE 7000X RGB / GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 4080 OC 16GB / Mobo : ASUS TUF Gaming Z790 Plus / RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x 16 GB DDR5 6000 / HD: Samsung 980 Pro M.02 2TB / OS: Win 11 Home / Monitor: LG OLED Evo 48" 4K / Hardware : Saitek X52 Pro / Sim: P3D 5.4

29 minutes ago, GCRR said:

Hi,

i´m just downloading the new installer and i´m seeing versión "1.052". 

Just wondering as Sean confirmed versión 1.050. Has anything else changed ? 😊

Regards

update v1.052

"Hotfix", in v1.050 only, input of waypoint designators (airport icao etc) via PC keyboard is broken. This is fixed in v1.052

No other changes.

1 hour ago, JRS182 said:

Is there anyway to keep the airframe and engine hours when updating?

54 minutes ago, Viking01 said:

Good question, I would like to know that as well...

No, sorry

Rudi

Rüdiger ("Rudi") Heilig

My videos "Vertx DA62 - in detail - in a nutshell": https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYDO8_1njznTbsyJKEr3X2g

All my postings and other publications reflect my personal view only

@rudi0310 Thank you for the videos.

I have been practicing by making similar flight plans as used in your videos, and still reading the manuals.  Wow, impressed at the features of G1000.

Can you share few tips with me - What do i do when the airports have no RNAV GPS - how do I set it up automatically (I am 100% sure that I am doing wrong) and sometimes there is a hold in the flight approach, and the plane just gets stuck on the hold and doesn't go to the next way point to landing (again doing something wrong here).

When and where do I activate the approach in flight plan, b/c if I activate it - the plane skips the plan and goes straight to the first approach fix (you already mentioned this on your videos) but when is the right time to activate?

Thanks

Edited by Skywolf

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)