Sign in to follow this  
Alaaar

AI traffic App ?

2 minutes ago, vadriver said:

I find fsuipc's traffic limiter "controlling" AIG or other bgl's the better solution in this ... & pete also separately has some new features in an auto lua which control traffic movement on the ground as you approach.

I agree, custom made AI plus FSUIPC traffic limiter...

André

3 hours ago, awf said:

I agree, custom made AI plus FSUIPC traffic limiter...

& one should also mention you can tweak the fsuipc limiter "in sim" to check performance issues there & then ..... including even look at the effect of sode ai docking for your settings (& form your own opinions on fsdt's claims about such).

for now, cheers

john martin

On 12/15/2018 at 8:35 PM, kenz said:

Hello Kenz, I thought to report back after spending some time yesterday see tutorials and reading posts .....Of course AIG looks very interesting and very customizable but to me with my short time in hand and computer capabilities, it's a lot work and a lot of updates specially where my flights for my VA takes me all over the world, perhaps if I was more focused on a certain area or region, it could be fine but for me I prefer to have a traffic add-on that is easy to install and even easier to uninstall I don't really have a problem if the AI models or flight schedule is not 100% accurate......However, I will always consider it and keep an eye on AIG and appreciate your advice .....Thank you 

• Upvote 1

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

So gentlemen, to get this straight, if I buy UTL someday, I will get only like an AI flight plan manager or sort of and no models of the AI ? it's not like MTX or X traffic and add-ons of that sort I used to have for FSX ? 

Alaa A. Riad

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

14 minutes ago, Alaaar said:

if I buy UTL someday, I will get only like an AI flight plan manager or sort of and no models of the AI ?

No, UTL comes with 95 different AI models and approx 1600 various liveries. The liveries included don't even come close to filling out the included airlines, but you can easily add and assign missing aircraft.

FLAI is a collection of various higher quality freeware AI models and repaints that you can use to enhance your AI collection. 

Edited by Dave_YVR
  • Upvote 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Thank you Kenz and Dave

Alaa A. Riad