Sign in to follow this  
Gandalf

Radar Contact

Hi All

Been away from flight sims for a couple of years but have recently installed P3DV4. Downloaded a couple of ATC add ons but have gone back to using Radar Contact and wondered how many people still used it on a regular basis.

Regards

Alan

Hi Alan,

Every IFR Flight plus the "meatwater" voice mods...

I also have the functions mapped to Voice Attack so no more hunting for numbers...

Regards,

Scott

Edited by scottb613

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Me too, not surprisingly I imagine. 😁

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

35 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Me too,

with P3D4 / Fsuipc5 ?

for now, cheers

john martin

Me, too. Tried ProATC for a little while and then rushed back to Radar Contact.

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

I really must check this out as I am on the market for a decent ATC program. I used VoxATC for a couple of years which I loved, but have decided they don't deserve any more of my hard earned cash after they seem totally uninterested in replying to emails or providing any kind of support. ProATC I used in it's early days, but I like the idea of voice activated ATC. Can anyone expand a little on the Meatwater mods. I know absolutely nothing about them. 😊 EDIT: I've just been on their website, the latest news post they have is from 2009 and the website looks like it hasn't been updated since the introduction of the internet! Is this company still in business?

Edited by Rockliffe

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

29 minutes ago, vadriver said:

with P3D4 / Fsuipc5 ?

Exactamundo. 😎

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

can we still get RC ? seems the link to DL or buy are not working

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

1 hour ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Me too, not surprisingly I imagine. 😁

😂 😂

36 minutes ago, Rockliffe said:

I really must check this out as I am on the market for a decent ATC program. I used VoxATC for a couple of years which I loved, but have decided they don't deserve any more of my hard earned cash after they seem totally uninterested in replying to emails or providing any kind of support. ProATC I used in it's early days, but I like the idea of voice activated ATC. Can anyone expand a little on the Meatwater mods. I know absolutely nothing about them. 😊 EDIT: I've just been on their website, the latest news post they have is from 2009 and the website looks like it hasn't been updated since the introduction of the internet! Is this company still in business?

Hi Howard, I guess Ray’s the man to answer those questions... I’ve had RC installed since my FSX days

Regards 

Alan

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, FPStewy said:

can we still get RC ? seems the link to DL or buy are not working

Having looked at the main RC site I cannot see a link to purchase the software. Bizarre.

This should be the download page. http://www.jdtllc.com/products.htm

I've sent an email to JD and Doug for them to investigate.

Edited by Ray Proudfoot
Additional info

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

9 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Having looked at the main RC site I cannot see a link to purchase the software. Bizarre.

This should be the download page. http://www.jdtllc.com/products.htm

I've sent an email to JD and Doug for them to investigate.

I've just been on their website Ray, the latest news post they have is from 2009 and the website looks like it hasn't been updated since the introduction of the internet! 

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke

Still using it for every IFR flight.

Mike Krawczyk

A2A Simulations

39 minutes ago, Rockliffe said:

I've just been on their website Ray, the latest news post they have is from 2009 and the website looks like it hasn't been updated since the introduction of the internet! 

Not surprising given their one and only product was released nearly 10 years ago. Anyway, I had a reply from Doug overnight and he said the site will be changed in the next few days. I’m guessing he means there will be a link so potential customers can buy the product.

Don’t be put off by the fact their website hasn’t changed in years. RC4 remains a good product. 

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

3 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Not surprising given their one and only product was released nearly 10 years ago. Anyway, I had a reply from Doug overnight and he said the site will be changed in the next few days. I’m guessing he means there will be a link so potential customers can buy the product.

Don’t be put off by the fact their website hasn’t changed in years. RC4 remains a good product. 

Ah, thanks Ray. I'll check it out. Cheers.

Howard