Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil56

Airbus A350

Is any developer planning an Airbus A350 for P3D v4.x ..?? I know there's one out for X Plane, but I haven't seen anything for P3D or FSX

Yup:

http://www.viewpoint-tech.com/viewpoint-software/fs-aircraft/a350

Estimated beta is sometime in 2020.

And whilst we're at it on forthcoming Airbuses, Virtualcol is doing an Airbus A220:

https://www.virtualcol.com/products.php?kcmdlnk=desarrollo

Likely to be released in Feb next year, i.e. only a couple of months away.

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Thanks, i'll check out the Virtualcol, i've owned a few of their products over the years, generally pretty lower end stuff, but not bad considering the price.

The Viewpoint A350 sounds awesome, but it's a long way off.

Yup, Virtualcol stuff is definitely cheap and cheerful, but there is nothing wrong with that and in fairness to them they are knocking out progressively nicer VCs, so hopefully their new A220 will be like that, and with (also hopefully) the possibility to soup up the avionics a bit too.

There may be other A350s in development out there of course. The one for XPlane is very good incidentally, if you are 'prepar3d' to use the other sim lol, or there is the AFS A350, which might work in P3D V4 although since I don't have it, I could not say for sure, but I'd take a guess that it would do.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

13 hours ago, Chock said:

Yup, Virtualcol stuff is definitely cheap and cheerful, but there is nothing wrong with that and in fairness to them they are knocking out progressively nicer VCs, so hopefully their new A220 will be like that, and with (also hopefully) the possibility to soup up the avionics a bit too.

I have the Virtualcol E Jets EMB-170/175/190/195 and frankly for the price they are quite good.

There are some pics at the website of the A220, the model looks good, no complaints there, but unfortunately no pics of the VC. Apparently an expected Feb. 2019 time frame for the release, hopefully he'll post some more updated pics with actual liveries and the VC. No word on what he's going to charge for it, but I expect it will be a bit more than the typical Virtualcol releases of the past, but still quite reasonable. I'm looking forward to it, but they've announced just 6 liveries with the initial release, that's a little skimpy IMHO, but perhaps he will include a few more before it comes to market, or offer some low cost livery packs at some point after.