Sign in to follow this  
Ahhmad

How to load fuel?

Hello, im sorry for asking this but i don't even understand how i load fuel in the 77l at p3d v4.4. I rode the manual, it says in the FMC display, but where? If i use gsx to load fuel, gsx says that i have to use the fuel load system by the airplane, but what is the system?

greetings

8 minutes ago, Ahhmad said:

Hello, im sorry for asking this but i don't even understand how i load fuel in the 77l at p3d v4.4. I rode the manual, it says in the FMC display, but where? If i use gsx to load fuel, gsx says that i have to use the fuel load system by the airplane, but what is the system?

greetings

Pmdg strongly encourages users to set up a signature with their first and last name. Secondly have you flown the tutorial yet. If not do so. It explains how the aircraft is loaded.

• Upvote 1

I did the tutorial until the before pushback point. I set the fuel and the pax Amount but how i load it?

When you set the fuel amount, it is the same as loading. You can also opt for the ground services in the FMC and it will animate the process of loading fuel, cleanup crew, catering and baggage loading. 

• Upvote 1

Paul McGhee

Line pilot

Okay, so if i put the amount in the fmc, the fuel loads automatic to the plane,right?

What ground service should i opt that gsx refuel the plane?

Edited by Ahhmad

I assume the 777 is the same way as the 747, but what I've noticed is that when you use GSX to request refueling, you have to wait for the fuel truck to get there before you load it via the FMC. If you do it before, the fuel gets loaded, but GSX just sits there and waits for you to input the fuel into the FMC.

• Upvote 1

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

5 minutes ago, Captain Kevin said:

I assume the 777 is the same way as the 747, but what I've noticed is that when you use GSX to request refueling, you have to wait for the fuel truck to get there before you load it via the FMC. If you do it before, the fuel gets loaded, but GSX just sits there and waits for you to input the fuel into the FMC.

Spot-on, having just loaded the fuel via GSX for a very long, long EDDF-PANC -400F flight

• Upvote 1

Be sure that you follow the tutorial closely. I’m not sure if you’re confusing the fuel value on the PERF INIT page and the value on CDU MENU > FS ACTIONS > FUEL.

Please do not skip actually reading the tutorial. The pictures are meant to explain the text. The text isn’t meant to simply back up the pictures.

From what I remember, we have a pretty lengthy paragraph in there about loading fuel and passengers, which leads me to believe that you might’ve just breezed through the tutorial. Please go back and review it. It’s incredibly important.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

On 12/17/2018 at 2:28 AM, Captain Kevin said:

you have to wait for the fuel truck to get there before you load it via the FMC.

Wish I'd seen this sooner, been sitting there for nearly an hour waiting for GSX to "load" the fuel and nearly burned through my reserves.