Sign in to follow this  
JLuis

MilViz 310R Redux RXP GTN750 integration?

Hi!
I am using F1 GTN 750 for a long time, but last black Friday I bought RXP GTN 750 an I would like that somebody helps me integrate with Milviz c310 redux.

Could someone help me?
Thanks,

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Ditto would really like to replace the F1 GTN 750 with RealityXP version in the 310R.  It rocks in the T310R but of course it is made for that version.  Hopefully someone can chime in on how it's done.

21 hours ago, JLuis said:

Hi!
I am using F1 GTN 750 for a long time, but last black Friday I bought RXP GTN 750 an I would like that somebody helps me integrate with Milviz c310 redux.

Could someone help me?
Thanks,

You state you have used the F1 750 for a long time but you did not say in which aircraft.  Are you using the F1 GTN 750 successfully in the Milviz 310 Redux?  If so replacing it with the RXP GTN 750 is quite easy. The process is explained clearly on pages 4 and 5 of the pdf manual that comes with the RXP GTN.  

The RXP installation process adds a menu entry named Reality XP GTN to the Add-ons menu in the simulator.  If you start the setup routine with that menu entry you can use it to replace the F1 with the RXP. 

There will be a couple of other tweaks you may wish to make, but get started there.  What you learn about the setup and later configuration processes will benefit you when you add the RXP to other aircraft models. 

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Couple of things...

1. The VC version of the GTN is in Vcockpit18, so scroll down..

2. After selecting the GTN 750_1, scroll down again to select same size and No Bezel... these choices are not easy to find.. keep scrolling down until you find them

3. After the airplane reloads, go to the GTN popup window, and while holding down the shift key, right click on the top of the frame.. that will give you a config panel.. Here enable the choice to connect GPS and VOR, or you will not have vertical guidance..

4. After all this, the GTN in the VC is likely too bright.. in the config panel, you can adjust brightness.. If the popup is now too dim, this can be fixed by editing the ini file.. read the forum for instructions.

Now, that was easy, was it not?  :wink: 

• Upvote 2

Bert

I'm not getting it yet.  So, I just purchased the RXP GTN 750 and have never owned the F1 version, can I still integrate the RXP in the Milviz 310R?  

Edited by SmokeDiddy

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy

1 hour ago, SmokeDiddy said:

can I still integrate the RXP in the Milviz 310R? 

Yes. Using the Milviz Addon Management System select the F1 GTN750/GNS430 option. Then open the RXP panel wizard and replace the F1 with the RXP750.

Spoiler

DFp2BgN.jpg?1

RXP GTN750/GNS430 with Advantage WX radar.
SWStYrd.jpg?1

BTW there is no option for just the 750. So you'll have the RXP750 and the default Milviz GNS430. Unless you also have the RXP GNS 430 then you can have both RXP units.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@BillS511 Thanks a bunch for the tip, especially the pics.  I have it installed with the stock GNS430.  Everything is working perfectly.  I think the answers were already in this thread, but I wasn't smart enough to figure it out...😣

• Like 2

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy