Sign in to follow this  

So what happened to Navigraph survey results?

Navigraph sold the results to the highest bidder and that company is keeping it secret. :wink:

• Like 1

Oh not more conspiracy theories ... any more and I’ll start losing IQ points 🙂

I'm looking forward seeing how much competition XP (and the rest) is for P3D.

Hopefully P3D is an overwhelming winner by such a huge landslide, that XP and the rest will be compelled to either get much better, much faster, or go home!

There is and has been too much wasting time and resources in other failing projects....this has to stop, maybe this survey will help.

• Upvote 1

I just spoke with Magnus and Richard over there a few days ago... and I meant to ask but forgot (I was focused on an inter-developmental issue at hand).  I'll write to Magnus (for those who don't know him, he's an absolutely wonderful person and Richard's support is TOP NOTCH)!

Anyway, I'll shoot them a quick email and report back here.

Edited by DaveCT2003

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Thanks Dave, appreciate it ... primarily interested is number of respondents overall and gauge if the FS Market is Bear or Bull.  The only reason I took the time to complete the survey was the promise for Dec 17th results being available.

Cheers, Rob. 

1 hour ago, pracines said:

Hopefully P3D is an overwhelming winner by such a huge landslide, that XP and the rest will be compelled to either get much better, much faster, or go home!

There is and has been too much wasting time and resources in other failing projects....this has to stop, maybe this survey will help.

😂

• Like 1

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

It´s really strange that after 10 or more sponsors were behind a so extensive poll that took to almost of all us more than 15 minutes to complete, Navigraph or anyone of the sponsors are not mentioning anything about the date of release of the results, originally promissed for yesterday.

Cheers, Ed

Edited by edpatino

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Guess the culprit is, they forgot to include War Thunder!  That's the winner, for sure!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

How much are people willing to spend ...  for example lets say the results are 1,000,000 XP11 users spending $10/mo vs. 500,000 P3D users spending $30/mo ... that's the type of decision data for me ... there is no good or bad, only interpretation.

Cheers, Rob. 

Interesting the developers that took part but just as interesting the ones that did not, and the sim they most develop for know.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

2 hours ago, edpatino said:

It´s really strange that after 10 or more sponsors were behind a so extensive poll that took to almost of all us more than 15 minutes to complete, Navigraph or anyone of the sponsors are not mentioning anything about the date of release of the results, originally promissed for yesterday.

Cheers, Ed

I didn't bother to complete the survey, after I realized that I had a lot better things to do with my time and it seemed like the purpose was for Navigraph to provide the results to the sponsors. Even after the survey results are publically released, they will be subject to criticism. But that's the nature of voluntary online surveys.

16 minutes ago, jabloomf1230 said:

I didn't bother to complete the survey, after I realized that I had a lot better things to do with my time...

Better things but you don’t list them. It took me 15 mins or so and I was happy to help Navigraph who provide a great service to the flight sim community.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

21 hours ago, pracines said:

Well, considering the traction that XP has gained in the last year, perhaps it’s the other way around?

In any case, competition is good! I think we would not even not have 64 bit, Dynamic Lightning and/or PBR in P3D without it...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus