Sign in to follow this  
Victor Ortiz

matt-made preset for p3d 4.4 HDR

I really liked Matt's preset with my p3d 4.3, but that was because I could use HDR.   Matt made a preset, but HDR was best turned off.  Has Matt settled things and made a new preset where I can use HDR again?  Cheers!

Victor Ortiz

Alienware Aurora R11; Intel Core i9-10900KF 3.7; RAM 128GB; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080

Personally, I like Matt's preset with HDR ON. I think it looks fantastic. My cockpit shadows especially are absolutely sick.

Nothing wrong with you playing around with the settings a little, and finding something that best suits you.

• Like 1

Yeah, I've been using it that way and it's nice.  However, Matt said HDR had to be off.  Looks like we go blithely on our own way.  I like Matt's settings because I can adjust in the game easily.  Cheers!

Victor Ortiz

Alienware Aurora R11; Intel Core i9-10900KF 3.7; RAM 128GB; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.