Hi guys. I am in the market to buy a 2080ti to replace my two MSI 980tis. With what is currently available to buy which make /version would be best to cost. I see there is lots of choice as usual and quite a wide price difference between them (1000-1500). As you guys are a lot more informed than I am, could you please give me your opinion and which one to get?

one person told some things and tell me if you agree will all these things

The only real negative across the board is price.

astrix 2080 rtx ti - Triple fan cooler, 1665 MHz Boost Clock

Evga Ftw3 2080 ti - Triple fan cooler, 1755 MHz Boost Clock

msi rtx trio 2080 ti - Triple fan cooler, 1755 MHz Boost Clock

Palit Gaming Pro OC 2080TI - Dual Fan Cooler, 1650 MHz Boost Clock

;; which you believe has better
better cooling systems: A triple Fan setup is generally going to cool more effectively than a dual fan setup
custom pcbs with more power phases and binned chips (nvidia sells two different chips to the classical cheaper manufacturers and "-A" which is cherry picked and pulls better oc) - Complete lottery IMHO. (I.E. Luck of the draw - makes no difference who you choose, but those that are factory overclocked a bit higher as to boost clock most likely have been binned to be able to support that elevated boost clock.)

what is the difference between evga FTW 2080 Ti with the ultra evga xc 2080 ti;; The FTW has a 3 fan cooler and a boost clock of 1755MHz vs. the XC Ultra with a 2 fan cooler and a boost clock of 1650MHz. That's pretty much it.

which is better;; can you tell me please;; Again, very little difference between any of these aside from factory boost clock and number of cooling fans. EVGA has the best warranty/customer support.

also some people say that the best custom vga 2080 ti cards are asus astrix 2080 TI and evga ftw 2080 ti. The EVGA card has a better factory boost clock, that's pretty much the only real difference between the two - they are both good cards.

I'd take the EVGA card due to the better warranty service should something go south.

Thanks for any help!

Hi Guys,s the 
Thanks for any help!

also i  forgot  to tell  you i have also and  `one  1080 ftw  Ti  and  2  MSI 980tis   from  my second  computer  and i wanted to    buy  one 2080 TI

As always with any particular version of Nvidia Cards they are all the same regardless of brand or marketing! Buy the cheapest one!

14 minutes ago, Avidean said:

As always with any particular version of Nvidia Cards they are all the same regardless of brand or marketing! Buy the cheapest one!

There's a big difference in customer service between the couple of top brands and the no-name sellers. The 2080/2080 ti supposedly have a higher the usual failure rate, so one should keep that in mind.  The other difference is in cooling. The 2080 ti draws a lot power, so a card with better cooling might be in order, especially if one likes to melt cards with OCing. But Dave's right. The performance is going to be exactly the same no matter what name is on the jersey.

which is  the best  from these  4?  which you believe has better
better cooling systems: A triple Fan setup is generally going to cool more effectively than a dual fan setup
custom pcbs with more power phases and binned chips (nvidia sells two different chips to the classical cheaper manufacturers and "-A" which is cherry picked and pulls better oc) - Complete lottery IMHO. (I.E. Luck of the draw - makes no difference who you choose, but those that are factory overclocked a bit higher as to boost clock most likely have been binned to be able to support that elevated boost clock.)??

this  i mean.

astrix 2080 rtx ti - Triple fan cooler, 1665 MHz Boost Clock  or    Evga Ftw3 2080 ti - Triple fan cooler, 1755 MHz Boost Clock  or    msi rtx trio 2080 ti - Triple fan cooler, 1755 MHz Boost ??Clock

some  people  say as  i said  in  ,my post  that the best  are   best custom vga 2080 ti cards are asus astrix 2080 TI and evga ftw 2080 ti.  is it  true??

which has  the best cooling between  asus astrix 2080 TI and evga ftw 2080 ti;';;

If you are looking at cooling make sure that the CFM rating for Fans are certified not just Marketing BS

I always got the EVGA (now I have the 1080 TI FTW3 but I plan to go to 2080TI FTW3 from them). No issues so far.

The EVGA 1080TI FTW3 was over engineered as I saw in the GamerNexus review on thermals, at that time, I suppose the 2080TI FTW3 is too.

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD

I have tried the Gigabyte OC apo with 3 different Gigabyte 1080 cards and they where all overclocked to 1926 MHz max...

So the 200 euro more expensive card ran at the same frequency as the cheapest one..

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

so these  4  vga  cards  are  the same in performance and  cooling?

i found this  links

https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=11G-P4-2487-KR

https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING/

https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForce-RTX-2080-Ti-GAMING-X-TRIO

https://www.zotac.com/us/product/graphics_card/zotac-gaming-geforce-rtx-2080-ti-amp-extreme

but i believe  that some of them can overclock  higher and also i  believe  that some  have  better  cooling and  fans

do  you agree?

did they found problems in EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 ULTRA and asus astrix 2080 Ti ?

in which cards they found the problems? and the issues??#
can you tell me please?

i had  heard  thet  2080 ti  cards  had  a  lot of problems  is it  true??

what  kind of issues  found in the chips of  2080Ti;;  cards?

can  you tell me  please??

which 2080 TI you believe has better
better cooling systems, custom pcbs with more power phases and binned chips (nvidia sells two different chips to the classical cheaper manufacturers and "-A" which is cherry picked and pulls better oc).l;;;;;

from all these 9 ?
astrix 2080 rtx ti - Triple fan cooler, 1665 MHz Boost Clock

Evga Ftw3 2080 ti - Triple fan cooler, 1755 MHz Boost Clock

msi rtx trio 2080 ti - Triple fan cooler, 1755 MHz Boost Clock

Palit Gaming Pro OC 2080TI - Dual Fan Cooler, 1650 MHz Boost Clock

Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB Xtreme Waterforce 

Zotac GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB AMP (ZT-T20810D-10P)

AORUS GEFORCE RTX 2080 TI XTREME WATERFORCE 11264MB GDDR6 PCI-EXPRESS GRAPHICS CARD

GEFORCE RTX 2080 TI AMP EXTREME EDITION 11264MB GDDR6 PCI-EXPRESS GRAPHICS CARD

GEFORCE RTX 2080 TI SEA HAWK OC 11264MB GDDR6 PCI-EXPRESS GRAPHICS CARD