Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit33

Vertx DA62 no sound & G1000 issues

AIbEiAIAAABECMyK6u_W3d6BtwEiC3ZjYXJkX3Bob3RvKig5ZmEyODRiZDQ4ODdkYTUyZjliZjBiZDI0OWVmYTViMTVkZmQ5ODFiMAGFqChsxbhL0Ggv00_WHh8Ce6ZWPA?sz=32

Hi,

I've contacted Sean over the weekend but wondering if anyone has experienced this with the newly released DA62.  I have multiple issues involving no sound, G1000 alert and default nav missing and startup procedure not working through the VC/clickable cockpit.

The install seems to go as expected.
-The DA62 config app appears.
-The DA62 is available at the P3D startup page and loads at the airport I select with all modeling interior & exterior in their glory.

Issues

- Sound - My P3D sound settings are at 50% but I have no interior sounds i.e. doors closing/open, latches/switches clicking.
- The Elect Master doesn't start the power sequence.  I can do CTRL E and the power comes on. G1000 initializes...etc
- The G1000 has no default nav info in flight plan, nearest airport, direct and the alert message box has line items are 0 zeros.
- I was able to start the engines through CTRL E and do have engines sounds exterior but still nothing in the cockpit

I've uninstalled, confirmed my Norton anti virus is turned off and reinstalled.  I experienced the same issues.

Any help you can provide would be outstanding. I didn't see a forum/support or ticket system but happy to send this to a formal support area you  have if I missed such an area.
Simon
G1000 IMAGE
  • Upvote 1

The DA62 User manual gives you an email address for support questions (p 47).

Just looked at your screenshot and something clearly is not right..

I have not seen anything like this during my testing.. sorry.

This is the forum where most of the current discussion is happening:

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

Thanks Bert,

I've dropped an email to support.

The flightplan does not appear on the G1000 even when loaded through P3D's flight planner.

This problems arrises when the XMLTools module doesn't install correctly. I'm fairly confident we have found the reason why it doesn't install properly on some systems. If anyone else is experiencing something similar drop me an email and I can send you the fix. I'll issue a new installer on the website within the next few days to fix this problem and some others.

Thanks,

Sean

sean@vertxsim.com

Edited by Sean Moloney
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sean Moloney said:

This problems arrises when the XMLTools module doesn't install correctly. I'm fairly confident we have found the reason why it doesn't install properly on some systems. If anyone else is experiencing something similar drop me an email and I can send you the fix. I'll issue a new installer on the website within the next few days to fix this problem and some others.

Thanks,

Sean

sean@vertxsim.com

Just got your email...Thank you..😎

Edited by Skywolf

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

On 12/17/2018 at 5:04 PM, Rabbit33 said:
AIbEiAIAAABECMyK6u_W3d6BtwEiC3ZjYXJkX3Bob3RvKig5ZmEyODRiZDQ4ODdkYTUyZjliZjBiZDI0OWVmYTViMTVkZmQ5ODFiMAGFqChsxbhL0Ggv00_WHh8Ce6ZWPA?sz=32

Hi,

I've contacted Sean over the weekend but wondering if anyone has experienced this with the newly released DA62.  I have multiple issues involving no sound, G1000 alert and default nav missing and startup procedure not working through the VC/clickable cockpit.

The install seems to go as expected.
-The DA62 config app appears.
-The DA62 is available at the P3D startup page and loads at the airport I select with all modeling interior & exterior in their glory.

Issues

- Sound - My P3D sound settings are at 50% but I have no interior sounds i.e. doors closing/open, latches/switches clicking.
- The Elect Master doesn't start the power sequence.  I can do CTRL E and the power comes on. G1000 initializes...etc
- The G1000 has no default nav info in flight plan, nearest airport, direct and the alert message box has line items are 0 zeros.
- I was able to start the engines through CTRL E and do have engines sounds exterior but still nothing in the cockpit

I've uninstalled, confirmed my Norton anti virus is turned off and reinstalled.  I experienced the same issues.

Any help you can provide would be outstanding. I didn't see a forum/support or ticket system but happy to send this to a formal support area you  have if I missed such an area.
Simon
G1000 IMAGE

Hi Sean, I attempted to install the XMLTool but I receive a message indicating the dll.xml is wrong or corrupt. 

I appreciate you and the team's help with next steps to resolve.

Thxs

My problems were: no sounds in cockpit, and lack of connexion between the configuration program and the plane loaded. I have no managed yet the navigation functions.

But, for now, my two problem are solved! I downloaded the updated ddawson gauge, but it didn't work alone. Following the Sean's suggestion in this Post, I downloaded the XMLTools64.dll from FSDevelopper:

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/resources/xmltools64-for-p3d-v4-v1-0.197/

The installer couldn't place it in my dll.xml, but I added manually according to the FSDevelopper Post, and now everything works nice. I have sounds in my cockpit, and the plane follows the settings of the configuration program.

Thanks a lot for your plane, Sean it is wonderful. I missed a lot the "RealAir touch" in my P3D. For me there are no planes like yours.

Best regards,

Félix Fernández de Castro

Oviedo (Spain)

Edited by felixfer

i9-9900K / 32 GB DDR4 / RTX 2070 8 GB / W10 64

I don't intend to hijack this thread but I am having only one small issue with the G1000 albiet kind of making planning a PITA where I experience an empty dialog box, has anyone else seen this? I have tried a reinstall using the latest download.

5UnpW45.jpg

Update FIX: OK i fixed this somehow by 1 of 2 things, page 23 in the manual and a tipoff somewhere about xml installation but the config tool include with the simcraft decided to play along fyi !

Edited by 1061147
Fix

17 minutes ago, 1061147 said:

I don't intend to hijack this thread but I am having only one small issue with the G1000 albiet kind of making planning a PITA where I experience an empty dialog box, has anyone else seen this? I have tried a reinstall using the latest download.

5UnpW45.jpg

Seems like your p3d navdata is corrupt.  Did you do install free Aero sors? or FSaerodata ? in the past? 

Edited by Skywolf
  • Like 1

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Yes I did just update the airac with FSaerodata again, which may have helped or was corrupt, thanks

such a shame, its been working fine and reared its ugly head again, will update if it changes

G-day,

i'm having the same issue with the flightplans not loading into the g1000. I have the latest build i think, since i bought it about a month ago. i can make a proper flightplan once in the cockpit, but it doesn't seem to load from the P3Dv4 flight planner. i have tried reinstalling xml both from the da62 config and from the version on the fsdeveloper site as suggested in this thread. to no avail. anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance