Sign in to follow this  
Nickbe

Aircraft system malfunctions Falcon 50

Hello!

I have a question about aircraft system malfunctions. Whether the fault at the completion of the flight, if not clicked the option "Repair Now"?

The question I have for the reason that in the first flight all the systems worked properly. But when loading the aircraft on another day, all systems worked fine but there is no indication in the radio for COM1/NAV1 and COM2/NAV2. The ADF1 / ADF2 indication is active. The inverters are connected and there is no fault indication.

I will be grateful for any answer why this can happen.

My best regards.

Edited by Nickbe

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

3 hours ago, MartinRex007 said:

Make sure you have the avionics master switch on?

Yes, certainly. And all the other instruments are working. I'll check all again today.

I made a new flight today. When loading the aircraft, I did not choose the option "All system off" and turned off the engines and systems manually.

After starting the engines, all systems worked correctly and after turning on the avionics, all radio modules worked correctly.

However, after takeoff, I discovered a new problem. Originally I made the takeoff with the Flight director in the NAV mode connected to a GPS, controlling the flight manually with disconnected the autopilot.

After 10000ft I just connected the autopilot and the autopilot mode panel has ceased to be highlighted in green all active modes. Pressing the mode button (for example, ALT) - enabled this autopilot mode, but the button was not highlighted.

Please, any help that I'm doing wrong?

Mark, Hi!

Falcon 50  v.1.4.

Again noticed a bug, when not working backlight on the buttons of the control for generators, signs - "fasten your seatbelt" and highlighting on the buttons of the autopilot in the VC.

The sequence was this:

after loading the aircraft, I turned off the avionics, turned off the engines, alternators, pumps, generators and batteries. In the previous flight, with the same sequence of actions, after refueling and flight planning, I started the engines, turned on all the systems and the flight was without problems.

But this time, before starting the engines, I made a small change in the properties of the P3D4.4 graphics through the menu and the terrain was rebooted.

After that, I started the engines and systems and there was a problem with backlight on the buttons, as I described above.

In addition, I still do not work TCAS. Perhaps the reason for this is that the traffic in the simulator is disabled and I'm using Flight1 Ultimate Traffic Live.