Hi all,

The little time I have to search the forums regarding yokes I’m gathering that ACE is not such a great choice.

However these negative comments are more than a year ago. Has anything changed since then with ACE products for the better?

Im looking for a USB b747 yoke preferably with a vertical pole rather than a desktop type. Unfortunately ACE seems to be good value for money if they’re still in production these days.

Any help would be appreciated 

IM

My Desktop unit works -- only after i replaced the control module by contacting the vendor (LEO Bodnar).  They stoped replying to me and I did meet the guy to do a swap in Toronto.  The only reason I ever got my unit to begin with is that I have friends that are Toronto Police.  They told me to file a complaint of Fraud so that they could go do something about it.  Only then did they respond real quick and ship out a unit......it was broken and then we did a swap in person in.  My guess was it was actually a unit that was a "prototype" that had been in use.

Take your chances if you want to....however don't send them money until they are going to ship you.....maximum go a week and make sure you use Paypal or something so that you can file a claim to get your money back.  Also make sure to get a ship date guarantee in writing to show Paypal.  Even then PayPal will sometimes not honour their buyer protection.  example -- bought a tablet from gear best and it came with a damaged screen.  They stated I had to return it with a insured signed delivery.....well that was going to cost more than I paid to buy and ship the tablet?????  I called PayPal and they said there was nothing they could do as it was the Store Policy and I agreed to that???  Totally floored.

Les O'Reilly

8 hours ago, LesOReilly said:

Totally floored

Thx for the reply, I shot ACE an email and Facebook message recently but as yet not one reply.

I assume ACE don’t want my money, so I willl shop elsewhere.

Last I heard Ace was dropping the Desktop Yokes side of the house and going to  concentrate on the full-size yokes. It’s been over a year since they posted anything so I would t expect a response from them. As far as a full size yoke, there was a distributer in Europe that carried them. Not sure if they still have any in stock.

Edited by Wise87

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro