Sign in to follow this  
johnbla

Home button on no bezel GTN725

There is another customer with the GNS V2 X-Plane reporting something similar: X-Plane CTD when opening the settings, and this makes me wonder why all of a sudden we're getting 2 similar reports.

Can you please download and run the following, and let me know what is the crash report content?

https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/app_crash_view.html

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

@johnbla can you please check this solution and confirm it works on your system:

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

I ran appcrashviewer but it shows nothing. I also do not have XEnvio on my system, however I do have reshade. I don't know if that could affect it.

Like I've said: xEnviro and any other "post-process" plugin inject/hack the video card over the process in order to grab and overlay the GPU managed content. The issue is most likely related to their plugin 'hijacking' any 3D accelerated window whether the main sim or any other plugin window. They should revisit their code and make sure they don't play with other's windows but the main simulator only.