Sign in to follow this  
severniae

No Logo liveries

Hi All,

Does anyone know of any liveries available the don't carry any company logos branding etc...? Preferrably for the Freighter variant. -400 or 8 (or both!)

Just for those days I want to chill and fly from A to B without thinking in my head I'm flying for DHL!

Thanks in advance,

James

James W

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

14 minutes ago, severniae said:

Hi All,

Does anyone know of any liveries available the don't carry any company logos branding etc...? Preferrably for the Freighter variant. -400 or 8 (or both!)

Just for those days I want to chill and fly from A to B without thinking in my head I'm flying for DHL!

Thanks in advance,

James

the use of logo required copyright approval from that company.

Hi Koen,

Yes, but I'm looking for a livery that does not contain any branding or company logos...

Best,

James

James W

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

16 minutes ago, severniae said:

Hi Koen,

Yes, but I'm looking for a livery that does not contain any branding or company logos...

Best,

James

i misread it so you mean a green before paint livery.

1 hour ago, ph-cxz said:

i misread it so you mean a green before paint livery.

But then he would think he was flying it for the manufacturer? You don't often seen planes flying in green primer in other circumstances.

2 hours ago, severniae said:

any liveries available the don't carry any company logos branding etc...? Preferrably for the Freighter variant. -400 or 8 (or both!) Just for those days I want to chill and fly from A to B without thinking in my head I'm flying for DHL!

In theory it should be easy to whip up a plain "eurowhite" livery using the paint kit. There may be some executive liveries out but they will not be on the freighter obviously. You could also use house livery colours and pretend you're doing demo work. Here's some I've found (please upvote my post if you found this useful) 😀

Edited by ckyliu
  • Upvote 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

2 hours ago, severniae said:

liveries available the don't carry any company logos branding etc...?

These are sometimes call "refrigerator" paint jobs.  Among the airframes that sport the all white look are contractors working for various governments that don't want people to see what the government is up to.

Dan Downs KCRP

I saw a video on YT a couple of months ago about a privately owned 777 that had a custom paint shop. I think there might be something in the FS world for the 747 too. 

However John Travolta flies his 707 in an old Qantas scheme... I personally would just not care what‘s on the outside. 

There’s a repaint of Atlas N476MC I think it is that’s had the logos removed except for the small Operated By sticker. I saw it on avsim I believe. It’s an accurate depiction of the real airframe which used to be in Etihad Cargo colors. 

Edited by Jetlinker