Sign in to follow this  
flyinpilot212121

flysimware sale at justflight

Received an email on a sale for some flysimware items. I don’t own any of their products so unaware of the quality.

Edited by flyinpilot212121
Not a good typing day for me :-/

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

1 hour ago, flyinpilot212121 said:

Received an email on a sale for some flightsimware items. I don’t own any of their products so unaware of the quality.

Do you have a link? There is no sign of a sale on their product page. I own the Learjet 35A and Grumman and they are both excellent. 

Never mind I misread flight as fly oops! 

Edited by sloppysmusic
Error in post

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

The Lear is on sale for around 21$ I believe.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Hi Folks,

Yeah - I think Gerry meant - Flysimware - 50% Sale...

If you have any interest - just get the Lear - seriously...

Regards,

Scott

46272409351_177d3f8503_h.jpg

Edited by scottb613

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

5 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

Regards,

Scott

46272409351_177d3f8503_h.jpg

Oops, My bad!!!

Yes I mean flysimware..I’m not familiar with their product whatsoever but received an email and thought I would post it as a way of giving back to those interested as I have saved quite a bit in the past from this forum by other members posting sales.

Edited by flyinpilot212121
Typo’s - Can’t seem to type properly today
  • Like 1

Another vote for the Flysimware Lear which is excellent value at the sale price! If you want a turboprop twin that is a bit different from the usual crop of twins and good fun to fly, their MU-2B is also worth considering.

Bill

• Like 1

No love for the VERY reasonably priced C-195? I drool over the Carenado but it didn't go on sale. Also was a hard go but I passed on the Mitsu in favor of the business turboprop as it fills a hole. Bought the Embraer 300 and the Navigraph upgrade from Carenado so my twin jet lust is satiated for the time being.

Learjet and C441 Conquest II from Flysimware. Two of the best simulations you can get. Simple as that.

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

57 minutes ago, casv said:

Hi Carl-Otto,

Yep - that’s it - although it looks like it’s on sale at all the resellers - you can also get it from Flysimware directly... Whichever you prefer...

https://www.flysimware.com/FLYSTORE_2015/en/home/35-flysimware-learjet-35a.html

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Looking to move to a twin turbo prop.  I have the Carenado B200, looks nice, but I know it lacks in terms of systems functionality.  Just bought the Flysimware C441.  I have their 402C, so I know it won't look as pretty as the B200, but at least everything that is modeled will work correctly.

Oh, and I bought it directly from Flysimware.  In the past I've bought from retailers, only to find that it may be several weeks before the retailer updates their product with patches from the developer.

Edited by stans

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

17 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

Regards,

Scott

Apart from the Falcon I'm not into bizjets, but at less than €15.00 the Cessna 441 is a steal. I'll be grabbing that. 

Can anyone point me in the direction of the improved VC graphics? I couldn't find them in the AVSIM library.

28 minutes ago, stans said:

I bought it directly from Flysimware.  In the past I've bought from retailers, only to find that it may be several weeks before the retailer updates their product with patches from the developer.

Actually this is just another one of the many reasons why I really rate Flysimware, they get their patches and updates out to third party retailers incredibly quickly. If I recall correctly, Flysimware's update to P3D V4 compatibility for their Learjet was live on Just Flight's website less than three hours after they put it up on their own servers.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here