Sign in to follow this  
scottb613

New Crews ?

Hi Mark,

YES !!! Freight Dawgs don't need no stink'n shoulder boards !!!

:tongue:

I hope you have plans of retrofits into the Lear ! Maybe the Moo Two as well ?

Honestly - as for the two suits on the left - can't recall ever seeing a pilot wear a traditional suit - so meh - - - how about some "polo" shirts and cargo pants instead - we see that all the time - but - yes - VERY welcome - would be cool to be able to select via the interface...

Very nice !!!

Regards,
Scott

32497296218_e15aa9a866_k.jpg

Edited by scottb613

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Hi Folks,

A little shoulder board humor - watch the boards... I don't think I've ever heard Paul - not be sarcastic...

Regards,

Scott

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Loved that video I feel so much better for my close patterns now! Always felt if I lost site of the runway from the cockpit then I was either too far away or facing the wrong direction. Same as turning in and lining up at the same time. It might not be so pinpoint accurate but like Paul says it's great practice for learning to actually handle the plane. 

• Like 1

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

I also would LOVE to be able to select non-boarded personnel for the Moo, Lear, and Falcon, but I have no clue how difficult that would be to implement for the Moo and Lear. 

• Like 1

I just don't understand this thread at all; when I fly, clearly I'M THE CREW, and I wear whatever the heck I want!  LOL  😉

Al

Edited by ark
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, sloppysmusic said:

Loved that video I feel so much better for my close patterns now! Always felt if I lost site of the runway from the cockpit then I was either too far away or facing the wrong direction. Same as turning in and lining up at the same time. It might not be so pinpoint accurate but like Paul says it's great practice for learning to actually handle the plane. 

Hi Russel,

Yeah - had to go check my flight logs - here's 10 laps around the old cabbage patch - left traffic - I think I could stand some tightening up as well - although I'm tighter than many... The two longer ones were no flap landings - IIRC... I feel Paul's frustration - some guy turning base to 3 mile final - and you just have to wait...

Regards,
Scott

46330510682_1f5692f66e_b.jpg

Edited by scottb613
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1