Sign in to follow this  
Rhinozherous

LNM Flightplans crashing P3D on load

Hello!

When I trie to load a flightplan created by LNM - I also tried to export CLEAN PLN - P3D gets stucked. The flightplanner window will not disapear and I have to killswitch P3D. Could it be that LNM is creating faulty flightplans?

This was on P3D v4.3 and also on v4.4

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Does it crash with plans from LNM 2.0.3?

All plans or only one?

P3D had all kind of problems with flight plan loading with the last releases. Like: Loading only departure and destination or overwriting the file on *loading*.

Alex

I would also try developing a flight plan in SimBrief and testing that, just to ensure this is something with LittleNavMap.

Best wishes!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

9 hours ago, albar965 said:

Does it crash with plans from LNM 2.0.3?

All plans or only one?

P3D had all kind of problems with flight plan loading with the last releases. Like: Loading only departure and destination or overwriting the file on *loading*.

Alex

7 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I would also try developing a flight plan in SimBrief and testing that, just to ensure this is something with LittleNavMap.

Best wishes!

No problem when I download the PLN via SimBrief... it loads the plan insim and works.

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Does somebody else have this problem?

Again: Does it crash with plans from LNM 2.0.3 flight plans?

For 2.2.2 I made a change that fixed a loading issue with ActiveSky. Now P3D breaks.:wacko:
FSX and most other tools always loaded all these flight plans without problems.

I get reports for all kind of strange problems with P3D with the last updates. What are they doing there?

Please download the ZIP here: https://www.magentacloud.de/lnk/Fulx0MPH

This contains two flight plans. Let me know which one works in P3D. Note that I'm about to release and bugfix update 2.2.3 very soon and I don't know what to do with the flight plans. Again: FSX loads all without problems.

Alex

1 hour ago, albar965 said:

Does somebody else have this problem?

Again: Does it crash with plans from LNM 2.0.3 flight plans?

For 2.2.2 I made a change that fixed a loading issue with ActiveSky. Now P3D breaks.:wacko:
FSX and most other tools always loaded all these flight plans without problems.

I get reports for all kind of strange problems with P3D with the last updates. What are they doing there?

Please download the ZIP here: https://www.magentacloud.de/lnk/Fulx0MPH

This contains two flight plans. Let me know which one works in P3D. Note that I'm about to release and bugfix update 2.2.3 very soon and I don't know what to do with the flight plans. Again: FSX loads all without problems.

Alex

I tried with LNM v 2.0.3 and it also crashes P3D v4.4 on loading via flight planner. The two testfiles you provided "with bom" and "without bom" loaded without any problem.

Klaus Schmitzer

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Thanks for the feedback. Looks like it is not LNM's fault as far as I can see. I'm sure I'd get a flood of angry emails if my flight plans would crash P3D everywhere.

Can you ZIP and send me one of the flight plans that crash P3D?

Alex

Maybe this is somehow related to the GPS (the 1000) used in some P3D default aircraft?

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Maybe the G1000. Could even be related to the newer GPS which understands SID and STAR.

BTW: Sometimes it can also help to load the flight plan from inside the aircraft, i.e. not in the opening screen.

Alex