Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

Aerofly FS 2 | KLGA Expressway Visual RWY 31 | Airbus A320

A very nice video by The Flight Sim Deck accompanied by an article regarding the flight on their website: https://fselite.net/video/aerofly-fs-2-klga-expressway-visual-rwy-31-airbus-a320-fyc/

• Like 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

23 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

A very nice video by The Flight Sim Deck accompanied by an article regarding the flight on their website: https://fselite.net/video/aerofly-fs-2-klga-expressway-visual-rwy-31-airbus-a320-fyc/

Flown very nicely, enjoyed it.  Looks like it's the only flight sim and/or scenery in flight sim that modeled the Tanks at DIALS!  That was nice to finally see!

Is that default KLGA scenery or was it done by a third party?

Thanks again and best wishes!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

2 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Flown very nicely, enjoyed it.  Looks like it's the only flight sim and/or scenery in flight sim that modeled the Tanks at DIALS!  That was nice to finally see!

Is that default KLGA scenery or was it done by a third party?

Thanks again and best wishes!

It's actually the default scenery.

• Like 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

14 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

It's actually the default scenery.

How many of the default airports have this same quality? 

Obviously it's not the same as a payware airport scenery, but it's a huge step up from default FSX/P3D airports.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

4 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

How many of the default airports have this same quality? 

Obviously it's not the same as a payware airport scenery, but it's a huge step up from default FSX/P3D airports.

Actually, almost anything that qualifies as a major airport is done in near payware quality in aerofly. For instance, in the New York area you'll find Kennedy Airport, LaGuardia and several New Jersey airports all done in near payware quality, and you'll find the same in their Florida scenery, Miami International and others, etc. It's just something that ipacs does.

Devons rig

@DaveCT2003

Your question reminds me of an old topic I had created regarding this:

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/137035-aerofly-airport-list/?tab=comments#comment-1213434

Devons rig

Thank you so much my friend.  When things so down I'll reach out to them and ask them to send me a copy for evaluation.  It's good/complete enough to get my attention!

Thanks gain!

• Like 1

Dave Hodges