Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

Flysimware's Falcon 50 Demo on YouTube

Looks pretty. Would be nice to get a look at the VC in daylight though.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

43 minutes ago, nealmac said:

In my opinion, it looks great. Some screenshots from Prepar3D 4.4:

004.jpg

003_2018-12-19_08-36-41.jpg

005.jpg

002_2018-12-19_08-36-28.jpg

001_2018-12-19_08-36-13.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

Thanks Nick. It does indeed look really nice.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

Any training video's planned for the Falcon 50 similar to your Learjet and MU-2?

Nice demo video and VC pic's!

11 hours ago, nealmac said:

Joe, Flysimware's tech / pilot will be making a walk around vid soon that will include a start up procedure and a few systems as well.

Edited by Flysimware
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Flysimware said:

Joe, Flysimware's tech / pilot will be making a walk around vid soon that will include a start up procedure and a few systems as well.

Thank you.  Tutorials are very helpful.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 7:06 PM, Flysimware said:

Hi Mark,

If making more videos - you should seriously consider ChasePlane - their automated exterior camera comes up with some fantastic dramatic panning shots - with little or no work...

Regards,
Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

1 hour ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Mark,

If making more videos - you should seriously consider ChasePlane - their automated exterior camera comes up with some fantastic dramatic panning shots - with little or no work...

Regards,
Scott

Went to watch some of their tutorial vids and one used our L35A for the cinematic views. Wow $37 is more than i thought it would cost. Not sure i see any view advantages yet. Like zoom or set pan controls. 

38 minutes ago, Flysimware said:

Went to watch some of their tutorial vids and one used our L35A for the cinematic views. Wow $37 is more than i thought it would cost. Not sure i see any view advantages yet. Like zoom or set pan controls. 

Hi Mark,

RE: ChasePlane

For actually flying in a sim - it's truly indispensable... I don't know how we ever got along without it... I think you'll find just about everyone who's tried it - shares this opinion... Even with TrackIR - I can't fly without ChasePlane... It has one of the most intuitive interfaces I've ever seen on any software product and I've been an IT guy in downtown Manhattan for over 25 years...

Some of my favorite aspects - is you can assign views to joystick buttons - more than one to the same button - which cycles on each subsequent press... I setup all my VC's in similar fashion - on a single 4-way - LEFT is all the Pilot views working from the top down - UP is upper center panels - DOWN is lower center panels - RIGHT is anything I need on the copilot side...

I can instantly and without thought - get close up fixed zooms to any gauge such as GPS or FMC for easy manipulation...

You can mix views - with and without TrackIR - to make mouse click button presses easier....

You can still move the camera around with HAT assignments from any fixed view...

The many motion effects add a great deal to the immersion...

Please don't feel obligated - just my opinion - for me it's an absolute must have...

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613

11 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

The many motion effects add a great deal to the immersion...

...and even more to the nausea. :biggrin:

Just now, Holdit said:

...and even more to the nausea. :biggrin:

Hi Paul,

LOL - I remember when I first started using TrackIR I would get headaches - it actually sat on my shelf gathering dust for years before I gave it an earnest try...With VC's you need it though - makes flying a pattern - feel like you're flying a pattern...

I hear all the new VR gear can induce nausea - it will be a long time before I jump in that pool...

Regards,
Scott

• Like 1

Agreed chase plane is an integral part of my sim now and worth much more than 37 bucks! I have my Lear views nailed down to a tee. My fave two being rear left and right passenger views looking out in front of engines. When selected with hardware buttons from the flight deck the transition smoothly pans into place looking exactly like a first person view would walking back from the cockpit and taking their seat. When switching from left rear to right rear again looks like the passenger is switching seats. I'm like a big kid with my favorite toy HERE. Also from a tech background like Scott I spent years with custom. Flt files to make my own views in all aircraft and I am so glad that is all over. I have an Xbox controller near my mouse which at any time I can pick up and walk or pan around perfectly from any view. It is definitely a video makers dream come true as soon as you have it configured. 

Edited by sloppysmusic
  • Like 1

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

On 12/19/2018 at 7:46 PM, MindYerBeak said:

Nice, can't wait till somebody re-texturizes the Vc.That's the only thing that keeps me away from this ac.

Working on a big update for the Falcon 50. VC textures getting improved with shading because the AO effects alone did not do what i thought it would. So i am manually creating more shadows and shading. Here is a sample of the improved overhead circuit panel with new aging surface and a protective edging.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1