Sign in to follow this  
Berlopez

Not really sim related, Is this site closed ?

Just for guidance, does anyone here know what has happened to the Danish Flight Simulator sire; FSOnline.dk ?

It doesn't seem to work anymore, maybe is closed,

just curious:

Berlopez

Thanks for your reply fs4fun. I can see the forum loggin and post...Seems to be active...? If I reply to a topic/thread all I rite can be seen in the reply box, I can even edit it there. BUT! Once I press the Reply bottom the message goes away into oblivium and doesn't paste onto the thread/topic.

I've even tried contacting the moderators which most are based here in Dk. But my messages bounce back; I had another simmer who was helping me with an issue with one of theire products.Here's the topic:

As you can read he also has issues with the site/forum.

Berlopez

Edited by Berlopez
inserting more info.

I still get:

in /customers/7/2/5/fsonline.dk/httpd.www/en/extensions/recaptcha/ReCaptcha.php on line 54 Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument ...

And eventhough it seems like I can post in the forum my answers/posts do not appear; What is this ReCaptcha thingy? I've tried to reregister but it won't let me says the e-mail I use is already in use/Even changed password ?I've tried to contact the moderator who were aquientiances of mine to no avail...?

Berlopez

Edited by Berlopez

Can anyone check if this site is still active? I don't want fs4fun to think I don't appreciate his reply, it's just for me I don't get the menu's i.e. Download lists etc...I get that recaptcha scritp at the top of every page !!!! And the there are not enough characters in Red when I try to post an answer ???

The moderators can be contacted via the forum, when i try this and fill in the message box as soon as I press send I get the same message hat there are not enough chaaracters :dry:Litterarly i am beating myself senseless attempting to get contact Again to this forum, it's my local forum here in DK and provider of some very good local sceneries, I have a few questions to ask in these regards, to continue to enjoy my FS experience. can anyone guide or give some advice??

Berlopez