Sign in to follow this  
lukejw20

Plane won't stop going in circles after GSX pushback

Hello again. I have another question 😞. I was about to do a flight from Greenville, SC to Miami, FL on the Feelthere ERJ-145. I boarded and pushed back with GSX, but after pushback, when I tried to taxi, the plane just started going in circles. I saw that the nose wheel was tilted to the right every time I throttled up. Then I restarted my flight and it still did it. Then I switched planes a few times and the nose wheel was tilted to the right still. This is not the first time I have had this problem with GSX pushback. Any fix to this? Thanks

Have you tried a different parking area where you don't need to do a pushback?  Is your nose wheel tilted before any movement of the aircraft?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

5 minutes ago, lukejw20 said:

I'm going to try uninstalling GSX

If you said GSX was not started and your aircraft did the same thing, then why are you blaming GSX and not the aircraft?  Try a different aircraft before reinstalling GSX.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

It is still doing it even after I uninstalled GSX. I'm going to try two more things. First: Restart my laptop. Second: Calibrate the joystick. If neither of those solve the problem, then I am calling it quits and moving to P3D

Well I first noticed it after I pushed to the left using GSX so it seems GSX was a likely culprit from first impressions

Not starting your flight from a "saved" flight with A/P on?

Charlie Aron

I don't think it's a GSX problem because 1: it just started today 2: I had no prior aircraft movements to GSX pushback. Is it possible it could be a joystick issue?

Excellent! - uninstalling stuff should not be the first action you take, that can sometimes cause you other headaches.