Sign in to follow this  
Chock

Droning on...

7 minutes ago, tooting said:

Id love to deck them. Our flying programme is knackered and the poor crew are stuck everywhere (for once I feel for them) 

The crew are the least concerning bit I’d have thought. Inconvenient for them sure, but accommodated in reasonsbly good hotels at airline expense.  It’s the mug who can barely afford his ticket with no travel insurance that’s screwed

9 minutes ago, ErichB said:

The crew are the least concerning bit I’d have thought. Inconvenient for them sure, but accommodated in reasonsbly good hotels at airline expense.  It’s the mug who can barely afford his ticket with no travel insurance that’s screwed

No we had the same issue with ashcloud.. Erich. Medical stuff they need.  Ie contraception pills. They brought enough for a one night trip now they been away a week.  Same with other medication people are on.  Stuff like that mate 

14ppkc-6.png

15 minutes ago, tooting said:

No we had the same issue with ashcloud.. Erich. Medical stuff they need.  Ie contraception pills. They brought enough for a one night trip now they been away a week.  Same with other medication people are on.  Stuff like that mate 

I almost spat my first sip of * wine out. Now that was funny

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ErichB said:

I almost spat my first sip of evening wine out. Now that was funny

Evening wine?  Who waits that long??:happy:🍷🍸

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

2 minutes ago, charliearon said:

Evening wine?  Who waits that long??:happy:🍷🍸

Just making a distinction between my breakfast wine, lunchtime wine and dinner wine 😂

We are afterall in a hobby where appreciation of time zones is a thing 

37 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

These idiots (whoever they are) need lengthy prison sentences when they are caught. This situation is totally unacceptable, and could end up costing millions....

Christopher, I think you should give them a jolly good talking to. 

13 minutes ago, ErichB said:

I almost spat my first sip of * wine out. Now that was funny

Trust me it's a mission when alot of your flight attendents are female 21 to 35 and a load are on Alprazolam.  There's more to flight ops and rostering than you think 

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

What will be interesting is it they catch the drone pilot and he's a 74 year old pensioner called derek

14ppkc-6.png

6 minutes ago, tooting said:

Trust me it's a mission when alot of your flight attendents are female 21 to 35 and a load are on Alprazolam.  There's more to flight ops and rostering than you think 

Contraception?

2 minutes ago, tooting said:

What will be interesting is it they catch the drone pilot and he's a 74 year old pensioner called derek

.....who prefers XP to P3D and spends $200 a year on software. I’d fry his word not allowed 

4 minutes ago, ErichB said:

Contraception?

.....who prefers XP to P3D and spends $200 a year on software. I’d fry his word not allowed 

Xanax, Prozac.  Stuff like that . Diabetes tablets, asthma inhalers, disposable contact lenses. 

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

4 minutes ago, tooting said:

Xanax, Prozac.  Stuff like that 

Well there is nothing you can do about their anti-anxiety or anti-depressant medication anyway and I doubt any flightcrew will be on either of those medications with a valid medical clearance to fly

Just now, ErichB said:

I doubt any flightcrew will be on either of those medications

You very very naive man

14ppkc-6.png

2 minutes ago, tooting said:

You very very naive man

Both of those medications are psychiatric medications. 

Anyway, back to Derek - the Drone Devil of Doom

8 minutes ago, ErichB said:

Both of those medications are psychiatric medications. 

Correct. There's 100s of crew stuck away from base.  You can be cabin crew if your on psychiatric medications. So long as you take them and it doesn't impare you. Pilots it's different due the medical but there's plenty of crew on medication. Aswell as being diabetic etc etc. 

Ba have a ton of crew 'going through the change' that are flying. With their hormones all over the place.  We have a few too. Not as many as BA. But It's not uncommon mate with cabin crew

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

1 minute ago, tooting said:

Correct. There's 100s of crew stuff away from base.  You can be cabin crew if your on psychiatric medications. So long as you take them. Pilots it's different but there's plenty on medication. Aswell as diabetic etc etc.  Ba have a ton of crew 'going through the change' that are flying 

I referred specifically to FLIGHT crew. Cabin crew are different