Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[20DEC18] Week after Christmas: Update for 747 coming...

3 hours ago, windshearDK said:

Can't you please also inform us of what to expect? You mentioned new features etc... What can we expect? When will you add rainmaker to the 744 and 777?

The original announcement mentioned surprises. Letting us know what’s included would spoil that.🎅

Edited by kevinh

ki9cAAb.jpg

7 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

I broke company policy last month and said something along the lines of "oh, yeah- see  ya all on monday with this new update!"

<insert animation of the PMDG team stoning me for breaking company policy>

Well, Randazzo... The last post of mine you were crossed at me... you had your reasons and I had mine. Let's forget that over the season and break some policy of my own... The one I myself created stating that "Don't reply or comment on any thread regarding PMDG". Swallowing my pride. That's bad!! 😉

From you Randazzo, I want a Christmas present: Please don't put your word on something you might not comply. Remember Murphy. He might be dead. You might not see him... But he's always there waiting to see you (and me!) "Crash and Burn".

This can't be just you changing. In return, I won't give you any more of that hardcore stuff. 

Putting aside the war ax, and smoking the peace pipe (some powerful "sh*t" that is) 😉 , I wish to extend to you, your team at PMDG, along with my fellow captains, and families a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Regarding the update... we are all very anxious (go figure!), but I'm sure we all expect the best.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kevinh said:

The original announcement mentioned surprises. Letting us know what’s included would spoil tha

Or it could be a gimmic...

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

7 hours ago, Steven Silva said:

thank you and UPDATE the PMDG 777

jajaja, like... 747 is good, but dont forget the T7...!!    

+1     I love 747s, but T7 is a time proof machine!  So yes, waiting for that update and the T7X!!  🍻

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Raphael Chacón

158745.png

FLYSIMWARE-SM#1378797 RXP750-#1533812 RXP530-#1526291 RXP430-#1543520 

FS2C #43560 #52175 #68068 #68152 #69299 #71201 #72243 #105040 SM#1325481

PMDG #60260 #73469 #144746 #194702 #196953 #230831 #236231 #251801 #266742 #336381  #397556

9 minutes ago, Raphael_Chacon said:

jajaja, like... 747 is good, but dont forget the T7...!!    

+1     I love 747s, but T7 is a time proof machine!  So yes, waiting for that update and the T7X!!  🍻

The 777X would be another addon which could take a few years as there are no aircraft currently flying commercial. And it is a different beast to the current b777 we have.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The 777 is visibly outdated... Really she needs some love!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

21 hours ago, windshearDK said:

Yeah, I'm also waiting for the new features but she is definitely not outdated. Far from it.

It's still the only addon aircraft I have had and still have since the original release for FSX.

• Like 2

Joona Väisänen

On 12/22/2018 at 5:30 AM, windshearDK said:

Not outdated, just needs a mid-life upgrade enabling the EFB a lá 747-8 and few touch ups here and there, with which she will be good to go. Also the 777-200ER/-300 because that bird is far from being down and out and also why not?

• Like 1

Swapnil Sirdeshpande

14 hours ago, swap17 said:

Not outdated, just needs a mid-life upgrade enabling the EFB a lá 747-8 and few touch ups here and there, with which she will be good to go. Also the 777-200ER/-300 because that bird is far from being down and out and also why not?

EFB for 777 is great!! can't wait

• Like 1

On 12/23/2018 at 4:57 AM, swap17 said:

I think she is. There are visible features not applied to the 777 that we've become accostumed to with the 744 and 748. The texture work is out of focus, vehicles not available, no rainmaker, no spinning in the wind fan blades, no wobbling engines, no EFB etc. The core simulation aspects(System simulation, physics, numbers, avionics etc.) of this product are realistic enough, so they don't grow old sorta say, but when I wrote "visible" its stuff that's hard to miss when you otherwise enjoy the aircraft, I at least tend to want to fly the planes with the newest features.

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

45 minutes ago, windshearDK said:

I think she is. There are visible features not applied to the 777 that we've become accostumed to with the 744 and 748. The texture work is out of focus, vehicles not available, no rainmaker, no spinning in the wind fan blades, no wobbling engines, no EFB etc. The core simulation aspects(System simulation, physics, numbers, avionics etc.) of this product are realistic enough, so they don't grow old sorta say, but when I wrote "visible" its stuff that's hard to miss when you otherwise enjoy the aircraft, I at least tend to want to fly the planes with the newest features.

the only thing I think can be called "missing" in the 777 is the performance of Touchscreen when Switching the lower EICAS to ECL which in 747-8 is butter smooth but in 777 sorta slow motion...