Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[20DEC18] Week after Christmas: Update for 747 coming...

Ofc you did Sir. Not Disagreeing with them. Just adding to the list ;). for me the 777 is good to go now with current equipment. 

Regards.

2 minutes ago, Samany69 said:

Ofc you did Sir. Not Disagreeing with them. Just adding to the list ;). for me the 777 is good to go now with current equipment. 

Oh I read it as the thing you mention being the only visible detail you could see :blush:

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

2 minutes ago, windshearDK said:

Oh I read it as the thing you mention being the only visible detail you could see :blush:

Oh my bad. Well, at least we are clear now. There is always room for improvements but there is also something called personal Preferences which makes us want more or less of a thing. as of now, I am mostly flying 744/8 so and extra candy in the 777 might get me over to fly her too. I just fly longs, so yea...

• Like 1

Just now, Samany69 said:

here is always room for improvements but there is also something called personal Preferences which makes us want more or less of a thing

Regardless of personal preference, I think its a popular thing now a days to micro update their products, so they continuously stay fresh and attractable for potential and current customers...

• Upvote 1

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

9 minutes ago, Samany69 said:

as of now, I am mostly flying 744/8 so and extra candy in the 777 might get me over to fly her too. I just fly longs, so yea...

Same here! But I miss the 777, its just not as attractable 😓

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

1 hour ago, Samany69 said:

Regards.

same, the only thing I really find missing are the variants. It's funny and odd to have a -200LR flying a route that was for the 777-200 or the -200ER. Feels different.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Swapnil Sirdeshpande

will these updates be micro or new installs? (just asking because it sounds like a fairly big update?)

thanks!

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

On 12/24/2018 at 2:10 PM, swap17 said:

same, the only thing I really find missing are the variants. It's funny and odd to have a -200LR flying a route that was for the 777-200 or the -200ER. Feels different.

I tried it a few times, and being a realism addict I had to drop it. I've flown on the 772 and 773 many times, and the sounds and performance is just not the same. I don't care what people say in the forum.

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

I only fly the -300ER from one hour jumps up to 15 hour self-punishments.

• Like 1

Joona Väisänen

2 hours ago, joona_ said:

😅

5 hours ago, joona_ said:

You call 15 hours self-punishment? Try 17! 😛

I was downloading the existing version just now....and the download stopped at 96%. Now I am not able to download it at all. Could this mean that the updated version is being prepared for delivery? I know it's Boxing Day, but I can't believe that the PMDG top brass give their minions more than one day off per year. That would be unethical :tongue:

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

I was downloading the existing version just now....and the download stopped at 96%. Now I am not able to download it at all. Could this mean that the updated version is being prepared for delivery? I know it's Boxing Day, but I can't believe that the PMDG top brass give their minions more than one day off per year. That would be unethical :tongue:

I can login and download the 747-400/8 just fine. Must be something with your connection. Did you try it again?

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

Day off? What is this? 😋

Christopher it must be something on your side.

• Upvote 3

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com