Sign in to follow this  
Cool

FA50 Engine Sound level

P3Dv3 -  FA50 v1.1

The engines and aircrafts sounds are on my speakers, IVAO ATC on my headset

I have difficulties to get the right tuning for the engine sound:

P3D Sound option setting for engine is 8% all the rest is 100%

During departing activities everything is fine (buttons clicks, trim setting (4000), taxiing...)

But as soon as the throttles are move forward (during climb and cruize) the engines sound is so high that I have to decrease the sound of the computer /!\ otherwise the cabin crew chief burst in the cockpit ! . Then I quite lose the ambiance sound (Trim, buttons click...)

Is there a way to decrease the engines sound level when the trottles are in forward position?

Pascal

si.php?id=1

8 hours ago, Cool said:

P3D Sound option setting for engine is 8% all the rest is 100%

Pascal,

I think your Cockpit and Environment levels are way too high at 100%. I use Engines 10%, Cockpit 15% and Environment 20%. I then adjust the level of whatever voice source (e.g., VATSIM, Discord, etc ) I'm using for clarity,  and set the overall computer volume as needed.

Al

Edited by ark
  • Upvote 1

Hi Folks,

I do find the interior engine volumes seem substantially larger than other similar aircraft - requiring custom tweaking of settings for this specific aircraft...

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7