Sign in to follow this  
Cargostorm

Support for Toliss A319 in X-Plane

Now that Toliss has released its study-level aircraft to v1.2.1 it would be great if MCE would work with this aircraft. The Toliss airbus is one of the best airliners in XP11, but so far unfortunately not supported by MCE (not even the landing lights commands work).

Hope that resources are free to work on this project. Any plans?

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

23 hours ago, Cargostorm said:

Now that Toliss has released its study-level aircraft to v1.2.1 it would be great if MCE would work with this aircraft. The Toliss airbus is one of the best airliners in XP11, but so far unfortunately not supported by MCE (not even the landing lights commands work).

Start a thread on the ToLiss forum and we'll take it from there.

3 hours ago, FS++ said:

Start a thread on the ToLiss forum and we'll take it from there.

Not sure I understand... Why should I post in the Toliss forum? It is more a matter whether ToLiss will cooperate with you guys (providing SDK etc) to make MCE workable with that specific aircraft.

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

5 hours ago, Cargostorm said:

Not sure I understand... Why should I post in the Toliss forum? It is more a matter whether ToLiss will cooperate with you guys (providing SDK etc) to make MCE workable with that specific aircraft.

It takes 3 to 4 months (full time) to interface a single complex aircraft. And we deliver that via a free update.

Need to see some obvious interest from the community to see it interfaced.

We have the tech to do it, with or without SDK. But there are other aircraft on the priority list.

The ToLiss A319 is at least on par with the FFA320 (and FsLabs in P3D) when it comes to system simulation. The German FS Magazin has reviewed the three buses available in XP (JarDesign A320 being the third) in their hardpaper journal. For sure the ToLiss is one of the few serious airliners in XP that are available for this platform and on the same level as Flightfactor or FSLabs.

I will post as advised in the forum to see whether the ToLiss users have interest in having this aircraft interfaced, although I thought that the MCE forum would be the right place.

I appreciate the amount of work that goes into the development of an MCE interface.

Edited by Cargostorm

Regards,

Chris

--

Is that the.XOrg forum? I can't find the post, it's a very busy forum.

Edited by dbrooke

WW4959.png

15 hours ago, dbrooke said:

Is that the.XOrg forum? I can't find the post, it's a very busy forum.

Neither do I

On 12/20/2018 at 11:08 AM, Cargostorm said:

It's now works in progress to integrate this aircraft.

• Like 2

On 7/30/2019 at 1:44 PM, FS++ said:

It's now works in progress to integrate this aircraft.

Really good news. Thanks

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

A319 is works in progress.

About to buy this plane how is the development going.

I hope it is good news.

ww1459.png

1 hour ago, Mike_KNT5506 said:

A319 is works in progress.

About to buy this plane how is the development going.

I hope it is good news.

It's coming together nicely.😋

Definitely planned for release within 2 weeks. May even be as early as the end of next week.

Meanwhile, strongly recommend you update MCE for X-Plane to latest V1.4.2.4

Should notice flows are now executed in a clinical manner, without random (and occasionally lengthy) pauses here and there.