Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

VERTX DA62 (module Version 1.2)

Ok, here is the awaited module for the VERTX DA62 Module version 1.2

simply unzip the content into your modules folder.

If you need a default configuration and in case you install this module the first time, please rename the files in the folder Modules\linda-cfg\aircrafts\VertxDA42 from *.default to *.lua

Special note for MCP Combo users:

I have set up the settings knobs of the PFD and MFD (lower right knobs) in the following way:

PFD lower right knob is the MINS knob on the MCP Combo
MFD lower right knob is the ND Mode knob (APP;VOR;MAP;PLN) on the MCP Combo

Pressing the FPV button on the MCP Combo is switching between bigger and smaller for both, PFD and MFD!

I found it works good this way, however you are free to change this. Maybe this will change in future.

(Only tested with MCP Combo II Boeing style)

1.1. >  1.2
added several MCP Combo Display functions like Fuel QTY, Battery Voltage, Oxygen QTY
added Fuel control levers

1.0 > 1.1
corrected the most painful error ever: I named everything as DA42 and have never relaised that it is wrong.
Sorry for that, you have also to reassign functions to make them work with the "new" naming.
Very, very sorry!

I have changed everything to DA62, however that means also, you have to reassign the functions.

If you use the MCP Combo, you could replace with my default config-mcp*

If you use other hardware, you can try to open the config-hid file in an editor (not word or similar!) and replace every DA42 into DA62. Should work then. 

version 1.0
De-Icing missing (pitot implemented)
FMS and G1000 lower buttons are not implemented (need advice from dev first)
ECU missing
PFD Range missing

MCP Combo Display is in testing (not ready) as long as I have decided what is important to show here.
Need some flights for it.

Maybe other things missing, but so far the most important are implemented
Feel free to drop me a note what you need.

Edited by guenseli
  • Like 1

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.1. >  1.2
added several MCP Combo Display functions like Fuel QTY, Battery Voltage, Oxygen QTY
added Fuel control levers

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester