Sign in to follow this  
scottb613

Riddlez KSAF Santa Fe ?

Hi Folks,

RE:Santa Fe

Came across the most complete PIX I've seen on this scenery - looks pretty darn good... I've been looking forward to this as it appears to be a quality US airport outside of the overly saturated West Coast belt... Hopefully they're still working on it...

33303725_2543836742508735_61561303594161

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613
  • Like 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Have to admit I visit their pages often just to see if KSAF is progressing as I'm really looking forward to this one.  Flew there many times IRL for weekend getaways from my Northern Colorado home.  Their KBLI is really very nice so it's fair to expect similar quality.  It's been in the pipeline for quite some time, but hope springs and all that.

They also apparently have Kelowna BC in progress as well - another airport I'd love to have.

Scott

Edit:  Scott, where did you find this pic?  Just checked their site and didn't see it there.  Thx.

Edited by tttocs

8 minutes ago, tttocs said:

Have to admit I visit their pages often just to see if KSAF is progressing as I'm really looking forward to this one.  Flew there many times IRL for weekend getaways from my Northern Colorado home.  Their KBLI is really very nice so it's fair to expect similar quality.  It's been in the pipeline for quite some time, but hope springs and all that.

They also apparently have Kelowna BC in progress as well - another airport I'd love to have.

Scott

Edit:  Scott, where did you find this pic?  Just checked their site and didn't see it there.  Thx.

Hi Scott,

Yeah - I didn't pick up KBLI - silly reason - the car colors seemed overly saturated (nothing I couldn't fix) in the images I saw - but yep - that was it and it put me off a bit... It looks like they fixed that issue in this screenshot - much more realistic...

I just Googled KSAF and RIDDLEZ and looked at "images" and it popped up...

This is the site hosting it: https://digitalflightwire.com

Never heard of it before...

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613

I'm another who has been patiently awaiting Riddlez Santa Fe.  I bought KBLI a couple years ago and still enjoy it (for me it serves as a hub for all the ORBX PNW airports nearby :biggrin: ).  I've not seen much activity from their site, and some time ago their forums stopped being accessible.  I too keep hoping... their work is really very nice.  Great looks and performs well, too!

Greg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, scottb613 said:

I just Googled KSAF and RIDDLEZ and looked at "images" and it popped up..

Hah.  Of course! 🙂

I also discovered that they have a Facebook page where the images can also be found.  A response on their page indicated that other elements of their business have been taking up most of their time so they've not done much with their airport design work recently.  Date for KSAF release was now said to be "sometime in 2019".

Scott

• Like 1

Hi Scott,

Hah - that’s why I’m always the last to know -  no habla FB... Thanks for the update - like you - I’ve been waiting on this for a while... At least it hasn’t been abandoned yet...

Regards,

Scott

On 12/20/2018 at 10:10 PM, tttocs said:

...Date for KSAF release was now said to be "sometime in 2019"....

I think this is a dead project since 2018...

flbnhekl.png

Yes, very dead. I emailed them sometime ago and they confirmed they have stopped development. Bummer!

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

They announced some time ago on FB that it would be released in MSFS, and no chance for P3D (bummer).  As recently as a month ago they said they are still working on it  for MSFS  .  .  .

Joe Lorenc

I don‘t need it for MSFS, but for P3D…

I think it‘s a decision to earn more money themselves.

flbnhekl.png

On 12/20/2018 at 12:51 PM, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

RE:Santa Fe

Came across the most complete PIX I've seen on this scenery - looks pretty darn good... I've been looking forward to this as it appears to be a quality US airport outside of the overly saturated West Coast belt... Hopefully they're still working on it...

33303725_2543836742508735_61561303594161

Regards,
Scott

Bad news. I visited their website recently and is showing only for MSFS2020. 😞