Sign in to follow this  
TomCYYZ

Cannot Access MaddogX Site

I am using Firefox and I could access the Maddog x website yesterday, but today I get an error message to the effect:

Your Connection Is Not Secure

"The owner of www.flythemaddogx.com has configured their website improperly."

Is anyone else having problems connecting to this website?

I also signed up for the Forums and clicked on the validation email and when I attempt to sign in it tells me that my user name does not exist.

If they are doing maintenance on their site that would explain the problem. Can anyone confirm that?

Regards,

Tom

Edited by TomCYYZ

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

I also use Firefox and this is what I get!

maddog.JPG

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

15 minutes ago, charliearon said:

I also use Firefox and this is what I get!

maddog.JPG

That is exactly what I am seeing as well. At least it’s not just me. Strange, I was on the website yesterday. 

Thanks for the response.

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

Looks like their site is under work. "sito in costruzione" is what their page says. Yikes. Really wanted their page for the pictures of the 88.

1 minute ago, snapshot21 said:

Maybe they are updating it for the release!

Yay! Let's hope an MD-90 will be out as a present!:happy:

Ok makes sense, although others can still access site. Thanks for the update though. Appreciate it.

It's not been down for me, I've been on the site several times today as well.

How about clearing your Browser Cache?

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Same issue! Browser Cache cleared...

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

OK I cleared my browser cache. Still cannot get in. There must be something going on. I purchased the maddogX last night and I went into the Forums and signed up. I was sent a noreply validation email, I clicked on the validation and ever since then I cannot log into the Forums. I have no way of contacting Leonardo if I cannot access the forums or the website. I am completely shut-out. It is becoming very annoying, I did in fact contact somehow, by way of a "Contact Us" tab at the bottom of the error message when I tried to login to the forums ( "The Display Name you entered does not belong to any account",  Make sure that it is typed correctly). Leonardo have not even responded to that message, probably because it was not sent from my email address. It does seem odd that some of us can access the website and others cannot, especially since I know I was there yesterday. Is there a way I can contact these people directly, a phone number, email address? No one seems to have a difinitive answer to this.

Regards

Dave, maybe you can help me out here, being as close to the developers as you are. Since I CAN access the forums web address, if I could somehow get my Forum access up and running that would be a big help. The Main website is secondary to me. My username that I signed up with is: canadagoose. Not sure if you need my purchase code as well, I'll post it if you want.

Regards

Any Reason why I always get a message on Start Up of P3Dv4.4, "Enable addon: MaddogX". Should it only occur once on the initial startup after installation?

Thanks for the tip!