Sign in to follow this  
G-YMML1

FSL A319/A320

Folks,

Just wondering whether these "intermediary" patches work in 4.4 without issue OR I should wait for the official V4.4 installers.

Thanks

To  get  the fsl  to work in p3dv4.4  you need  to  do  a uninstall of  your  previous   version  you got  on  your  pc  and  remove  any left  over  folders,   than  download   your  installers  again  from  fsl  and  install  and  you will have  no issues.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Ok thanks.

Since I have a clean w10 p3d4.4 version I just need to install the newest installers 

38 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

Ok thanks.

Since I have a clean w10 p3d4.4 version I just need to install the newest installers 

correct or  you  can  wait  for  their  latest  update  hopefully  it  will be  soon

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

i installed them yesterday with leftovers from old build including liveries etc , PA announce  and it works as it should. 

All liveries was working as well. Even AIRAC 1813

Thanks

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

All good here.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU