Sign in to follow this  
robster58

Registration Pilot2atc

The author Dave is away travelling.  I hope your trial period is still working.

I am sure that Dave will take care of your registration as soon as possible.  

All,

I apologized for my prolonged absence.  I was traveling and then ran into a health issue requiring surgery.

I am still recovering, but am at least able to access my system and will hopefully catch up over the next few days.  

Again, I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Wow! I'm so sorry to hear your news. I hope things went well and you're able to recover quickly! Be well!

Don.

Hello Dave,

Please recover soon! .

I did not understand why the license of Pilot 2 ATC was not authenticated until I saw the writing here.

I asked to reset the license key on January 2, but I was concerned because there was no reply.

Edited by zedlau

I am on the same boat here. I bought Pilot2ATC in late december (i've been charge on the 31st of december), but I am still waiting for an activation key.

I am in no hurry, and i completely understand that you may need time to rest and recover.

But do you have any idea about when you will be able to go back to buisness?

I hope i've not been rude, english is not my native language.

Please send an email with your license key to admin@pilot2atc.com.   Dave I believe when able is monitoring email and may be able to take care of registration.  He isn't doing much monitoring of the forum.

I just emailed due to a new system build and P2A does not validate me even with my purchase key (don't understand this logic, but oh well). The email was rejected due to the recipient's mailbox is undergoing maintenance?!?. Just FYI. 

Yes, product security can be a pain in the ... but necessary due to theft.  Any change to a system may trigger a rejection of the current license as it thinks you are on a new computer.

I have had this happen when adding main memory, ssd drive.  Thankfully it didn't happen when microsoft updates windows.  Now i only make system changes during weekdays.

Dave is normally very responsive but due to an emergency with his health he is not up to his old self.

All I know flying without Pilot2ATC really changes the experience and how much ATC control of my flight helps me get there.  I don't even want to fly if it isn't working.

Just try again as I am sure mail maintenance is not a lengthy procedure normally.

I am checking email and have responded to Archibald and some others.  

If you are having any problems please email me with your key so I can reset it.  If you purchased and didn't get a key, please email me with your PayPal information so I can find and forward your key to you.

The mailbox is not undergoing maintenance, so try sending another email to admin@pilot2atc.com if you got that message before.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi I want ask how long will take time to send me serial number for Pilot2ATC. I payd via PayPal account. But still did not receive this one.

Thank you for answer