Sign in to follow this  
BlakeWilliams

Download Documentation

Hi All,

I’m going down to the in-laws and anticipate a lot of boredom. I forgot to email myself all the 747 V3, and the -8 docs to read over while I’m dodging political discussions. 

Is there anyway I can download all the docs? I can’t find it online and I don’t have access to the Ops Center. Just my iPhone.

Thanks in advance, all!

Blake Williams 

I just wouldn't go to the in-laws, problem solved 😄 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Realized I had two accounts for some reason. The account I originally started this topic was an account I made because I couldn’t remember this, older and original account. I’ll delete the temp account once I get an answer to my original question.

As for dodging the in-laws...nah, wouldn’t be a wise move. I enjoy getting laid. Skipping the holidays would ensure my checking into the dog house. 

...so, how about the original question?

As I mentioned - I’m away from my home and computer. I only have my iPhone. I was wondering if I could download the PDF’s. 

9 minutes ago, BlakeWilliams said:

As I mentioned - I’m away from my home and computer. I only have my iPhone. I was wondering if I could download the PDF’s. 

Because they are controlled by distribution rules in licensing from Boeing there is only one way to obtain those files.  However, there are probably copies of stuff all over the internet if you look for it.

Dan Downs KCRP

2 hours ago, downscc said:

Because they are controlled by distribution rules in licensing from Boeing there is only one way to obtain those files.  However, there are probably copies of stuff all over the internet if you look for it.

Ok, thanks Dan.