Sign in to follow this  
Krister

Invalid license

I searched to forum but wouldn't fint anything so apologies if it has been covered already.

I bought the RXP GTN 750 on the 7th December and got it installed. While I couldn't get it to install properly into the aircrafts using the provided tool, I still could use it via the pop-up configuration. Now I noticed that when I start the gauge it says "invalid license". The gps seems to work properly so it doesn't cause me any problems as far as I can tell, but still I'dr rather see it removed! 😄 I tried uninstalling from the control panel in windows 10 and re-installing but it still says the same. Any pointers?

Best regards and Merry Christmas!

/Krister, Finland

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Hi,

Have you made any change to your system lately?

I'd suggest you just reinstall using the e-commerce installer as described in our FAQ:

How do I reinstall my software?
http://reality-xp.com/store/faq.html

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Jean-Luc, nope no changes at all. I only re-installed with the extracted exe-file which of course wasn't the right procedure. I'll try it the proper way! 😄

Merry Christmas!

/Krister

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------