Sign in to follow this  
Kerrydancer

Take off speed check

Hi

For some unknown reason I've suddenly lost the take off speed check call out at 80 knots for my 777.

I've searched the CDU simulation options but can only find reference to v1, vr and v2 call outs, all of which are live.

I'm sure I haven't altered any settings which might be causing this, and I would certainly appreciate any help in getting this call out reinstated.

Many thanks

Ron

(Kerrydancer)

Are you using any other programs besides the pmdg b777 and scenery and  weather.

7 hours ago, Kerrydancer said:

I've suddenly

Any time 'suddenly' is used on a product that has been largely frozen for years, it's important to begin to look for things that have realistically changed:

Things that cause changes:

1. Installing a new version of your sim: P3Dv4.4 came out recently, which resets your sound device choices in your sim. Ensure your sim settings are properly set every time you update your sim.
  2. Win updates can update your drivers, which can occasionally reset your default sound devices in Windows itself.
  3. Changing liveries can affect the selected options (unless you're talking about the global option to have the FO call 80 knots out, which is under PMDG SETUP > SIMULATION, and not the aircraft-specific menus you're probably looking at).

Kyle Rodgers