Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

CaptainSim 757 P3D v4

35 minutes ago, Dreamflight767 said:

Hi Shom,

I have never experienced/seen such issues.  Besides, what I thought was a system issue (EPR) only to realize it was my issue, I had a great flight from GGOV-LPPT and another test flight from KMHR-KMHR to better learn the EPR system.

FPS are still on the lower side though.  They also fixed the climb issues in .207 & 8 w/ .209

Thanks is performance worse or the same? 

Edited by Shomron

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

I suspect that performance may suffer because of that high detail cabin......or is there an option to disable that?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Well, I have just purchased the CaptainSim 757 for P3D v4, and I was given an order number. Unfortunately, part of the confirmation stated "no download link available". So I checked my email............nothing. I checked my CS order page............not there. I note that the CS 757 III is still sitting in the basket, although I have already paid for it, and received an order number :huh: I have just posted this information on their forum (in response to another forum poster who has a similar problem). A mailbox test has confirmed that I can receive emails from CaptainSim.

Stand by for an update.....

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

How do the engines spool up when starting? Nice and slow, as with a PMDG, or do they suddenly jump to life, like a default piston engine?

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else

Has anyone else here tried to purchase the 757 for P3D v4 today?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

No not even at that price Christopher. But I wish you the best and hope it will get sorted. Also please give us all a full review when your up and running, always good to read.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

UPDATE - I was having no luck with my account purchase history, so I retrieved the "Purchase Completed" page from my HISTORY........and the download link was there! It will be safely backed up in the next few minutes. I will have to keep checking to see if they add it to my Orders list.....

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

21 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Has anyone else here tried to purchase the 757 for P3D v4 today?

Yes, just downloaded (for 25 Dollar).

purchased fine here loading up

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

A few questions on the CS 757.....

Is there a good selection of liveries available..??

How do you access the liveries..??

Is there a livery manager available or is manual installation the only option for installing new liveries..??

I'm tempted to try it, but it kind of irks me that i'll have to fork out an extra $25 for the RR engine option. Then whenever they get around to releasing the 300 and freighter expansions that will add another $50, bringing the total for the whole enchilada to $100

Until this CS sale thing popped up I was just going to wait for the upcoming QW 757 for P3D v4 to be released. I know the QW 757 will be a straight port from FSX, and it is rather light on systems realism and complexity, but IMHO it has a pretty good virtual cockpit and external models, and it includes the 200 and 300 series, plus both PW and RR engine options and the freighter versions in one package. It also has something like 120+ free liveries to download, and comes with an excellent easy to use livery manager that makes installing and/or removing liveries a breeze, and it includes several cockpit configuration options thru the livery manager.

3 minutes ago, SunDevil56 said:

A few questions on the CS 757.....

Is there a good selection of liveries available..??

How do you access the liveries..??

Is there a livery manager available or is manual installation the only option for installing new liveries..??

It's not a bad selection of liveries.

It took me a while to work it out as well.  Go into the ACE 757 application and change the button at the top to online.  You can then select the engine type and livery you want.  By sure to click on save when the livery has downloaded.

Ian R Tyldesley

9 minutes ago, WotanUK said:

It's not a bad selection of liveries.

It took me a while to work it out as well.  Go into the ACE 757 application and change the button at the top to online.  You can then select the engine type and livery you want.  By sure to click on save when the livery has downloaded.

So are these liveries installed automatically with the ACE after you download and save them..??

Is the ACE a separate application that must be downloaded and installed, or is it installed along with the CS 757..??

Hello,

look in your Windows start menu for Captain Sim\ ACE [P3DV4].

You will see that the icon has 757 on it to help you choose the right one.

Once you have opened it, you can choose the aircraft from the drop down menu.

Click on the Online button

You can then use the other drop down menu to choose one of the dozens of available liveries.

The choice will then be installed for you.

Edited by nolonger

21 minutes ago, nolonger said:

Hello,

look in your Windows start menu for Captain Sim\ ACE [P2DV4].

You will see that the icon has 757 on it to help you choose the right one.

Once you have opened it, you can choose the aircraft from the drop down menu.

Click on the Online button

You can then use the other drop down menu to choose one of the dozens of available liveries.

The choice will then be installed for you.

OK, thanks for the info.

It looks like they pulled any reference to the public beta from the forums.  Anyone know what gives?

Ilya Eydis, PPL, ASEL