Sign in to follow this  
Lee Avegeek Hill

Cannot login to PMDG account

Lee Hill 

Hello again so idk how to go about describing this in the shortest but detailed way possible basically its quite simple when i try to login to my account on PMDG website it wont let me so i reset it reset reset it and the password link keeps telling me its expired each time i ask for one so what i have done is used my Gmail account and made a new one with that however it keeps telling me to reset my password to login and nothings bloody happening 

im basically screwed till i can figure it out for quickness can anyone help walk me through a step by step please 

thanks im afraid thats all the info i can provide as it is not a big issue its just something i cannot figure out thats pretty simple however 

flight simulator platofrm is FSX.SE 

im using a ASUS laptop 

and its the 744 im trying to re download again 

All my PMDG airplanes are not working due to "fail to activate" I put in the activation key I have from my order confirmations and then nothing, says invalid code and gives me an airplane on load up that does not work. I installed there airplanes years ago. Will try a reinstall now and see how it works. 

Is PMDG crashed? 

Edited by miami747

16 minutes ago, Lee Avegeek Hill said:

Lee Hill 

Hello again so idk how to go about describing this in the shortest but detailed way possible basically its quite simple when i try to login to my account on PMDG website it wont let me so i reset it reset reset it and the password link keeps telling me its expired each time i ask for one so what i have done is used my Gmail account and made a new one with that however it keeps telling me to reset my password to login and nothings bloody happening 

im basically screwed till i can figure it out for quickness can anyone help walk me through a step by step please 

thanks im afraid thats all the info i can provide as it is not a big issue its just something i cannot figure out thats pretty simple however 

flight simulator platofrm is FSX.SE 

im using a ASUS laptop 

and its the 744 im trying to re download again 

Welcome to the forum. Please note that first and last names are required here in the forum. Had that been provided, I could've actually started work on helping you get this sorted out.

Please note that the store and support systems use separate accounts. In order to get support, support.precisionmanuals.com is your best bet (and this kind of issue is exactly why we use separate accounts).

4 minutes ago, miami747 said:

All my PMDG airplanes are not working due to "fail to activate" I put in the activation key I have from my order confirmations and then nothing, says invalid code and gives me an airplane on load up that does not work. 

Is PMDG crashed? 

Please do not hijack someone else's thread to bring attention to your own. If you need support, please submit a ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com

"Invalid code" usually means you're entering the key improperly. Copy and paste it out of the order email, of if you're typing the key from a DVD version, ensure that you include the dash - symbol.

If you need further support beyond what I have provided here, please submit a ticket.

Kyle Rodgers