Sign in to follow this  
maverick555

Which GTN750

Hi

I have been looking around for GTN750 to install in A2A 182 and Comanche, looking at the a2a configurator I can see that under GPS option there is only panel support for the flight 1 gtn 750 and not Reality XP, just found out that there is sale on there RXP website which makes it interesting compare to flight 1 pricing, is there any way to have the rxp panel installed in to a2a 182 and Comanche? also how do you update the navdata on rxp models.

Thanks

6 hours ago, ade555 said:

Hi

I have been looking around for GTN750 to install in A2A 182 and Comanche, looking at the a2a configurator I can see that under GPS option there is only panel support for the flight 1 gtn 750 and not Reality XP, just found out that there is sale on there RXP website which makes it interesting compare to flight 1 pricing, is there any way to have the rxp panel installed in to a2a 182 and Comanche? also how do you update the navdata on rxp models.

Thanks

The Flight 1 works great in all the A2A aircraft .

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I vote clearly for RXP!

Has many more features as it is based on a newer Trainer version.

Support is much better!

Implementation is due to the RXP tools much easier, even in A2A planes it is very easy. Beside this, A2A promised they will support RXP. Bonanza is already supported.

Edited by guenseli
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have both and certainly recommend the RXP. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

RXP is the best! the best support among all developers.

• Upvote 1

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

RXP all the way.

Edited by Rimshot
  • Upvote 1

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

I also have both and the RXP performs much better for me.  I continue to have issues with the F1 completely freezing up and having delayed responses at random times.  I have tried all the config and core tweaks in the F1 configurator and they don't seem to help.

• Upvote 1

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11