Sign in to follow this  
dhondt

A320 FlightFactor and X-Plane 10.5x??

Hi all

After some negative experiences in other matter, I would like to be sure that the version of the A320 Ultimate offered ("today 23.12.18") by FlightFactor in the Org Store is compatible with my X-Plane version 10.5x.

Thanks for your feedbacks and regards

dhondt

Edited by dhondt

@ jt8d9a

Thanks for your feedback.

But:

I asked, because I have the experience that the Org Store is not always the most up-to-date state of the requirements set out. This is not due to the Org Store, but to the vendors who "forget" an update of the info (for example, in the offer a new version, which is then no longer compatible with the X-Plane 10.5x, but this is not mentioned) , The Org Store will refund a credit on the account immediately. but I do not want the Org Store as an additional bank account.

KIndly regards

dhondt