Sign in to follow this  
RXP

Santa is here soon!

Hi everyone,

Please allow me to thank you all, our customers, for the continued loyal support which you've given to Reality XP through 2018.

Support will be off for a few days as expected but will resume normally around the 27h.

I'd like to wish everyone and their families a great season these holidays.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Time here to say that during this past year your responsive support and relentless effort toward timely updates has certainly been recognized by the sim community. In particular, having GTNs that are up to date with the feature improvements in Garmin's GTN trainer, and the related navdata database updates inherent in those has been quite a plus.  Keeping your GNS current with P3D simulator updates is another worthy of remarks.

Trust you have gained more than adequate product penetration to both reward and reinforce you efforts.  Have a welcome break, and cast your eyes forward to the new year.  Those other projects are sure to mature....

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Thank you Jean for your loyal support to your customers. And thanks to Frank for his help with installing 750 into the T Duke. Enjoy your days off Jean.

• Like 1

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

Thanks Jean-Luc for your excellent efforts and unparalleled customer support in the year that went by. Looking forward to what 2019 might bring - perhaps a Garmin 500/600? Happy New Year! 

• Like 1

Happy new year to all of you!

When I'm looking at the number of messages in the RXP forums though, I know there is a great momentum around RXP products and I'm looking forward to the gems we are preparing for 2019.

We've completely missed our internal deadlines with the G600 which we wanted to be out before the holiday season that's for sure. I can however already tell you the first 2019 release will be our updates to both the GTN and the GNS V2 for FltSim and XPlane. They include lots of changes and will be worthwhile until the G600/500 next in line.

Thank you all for your support throughout the past year, it has been fantastic having you aboard!

• Like 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)