dirtychickennugget10

Anyone Know Free Ground Service Vehicles Add on for FSX:SE

Okay so i want some ground vehicles for FSX Steam Edition that are free of cost. I have tried GSX but my computer does not meet the requirements for GSX to work on my computer.

I want realistic services including ground workers, passengers, fuel trucks, push back truck, jetways, passenger stairs, etc.

Can anyone help?

And if possible, could you tell me how to use it?

My discord is:

☃Jae-Sun❄#4044

Thanks in advanced. 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have moved this topic here so you won't die a lonely death where you first posted.  Welcome to the AVSIM forums.

I don't know of any freware airport ground services but looking through the file library you should be able to find vehicles, both static and moving.  Most freeware POSKY aircraft have built in static fuel trucks, stairs, and pushback vehicles.

The only freeware I'm aware of is FollowMe2, but that is only a Follow Me Vehicle.. I don't know of any freeware product that handles gate services, but you can always search the AVSIM Library or try Google.

If your system can't handle GSX then it might well have difficulty with any additional airport vehicles.

Best wishes.

GSX works fine on my low-end laptop (Intel HD Graphics etc.), but haven't tried Level 2 though.