Sign in to follow this  
umi

is there ways to start automacally addons?

ChasePlane can be configured to start automatically when P3D is started, and does.  

• Like 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

3 minutes ago, jimcarrel said:

ChasePlane can be configured to start automatically when P3D is started, and does.  

I'm pretty sure he already had it enabled to start automatically.

Guys, just use simstarter! 

• Like 1

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I use SPLAT and love it.
With a simple shortcut on my desktop I launch Process Lasso, P3D, REX SF, AS, FFTF, and PRO-ATC sequentially.
Very handy free tool 🙂

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

7 hours ago, David Roch said:

I use SPLAT and love it.
With a simple shortcut on my desktop I launch Process Lasso, P3D, REX SF, AS, FFTF, and PRO-ATC sequentially.
Very handy free tool 🙂

Hi David-

I'm running AS via batch file with an affinity setting.

Can you set affinity with SPLAT? I see process priority listed on the home page but no affinity...

4 minutes ago, newtie said:

Hi David-

Can you set affinity with SPLAT? I see process priority listed on the home page but no affinity...

you could start with FSuipc5

[Programs]
Run1="C:\Program Files (x86)\HiFi\AS_P3Dv4\AS_P3Dv4.exe"

can't remember the AM syntac but its in the User documents.

bob

Edited by onebob

That's interesting...I'm going to take a look at that.

What might be a p[problem here is start order, that is, I *think* AS has to start before P3D.

Don't know if SPLAT has that capability. I'll download that thing sometime today and take a look.

Thanks,

Mark

1 hour ago, newtie said:

Hi David-

No (AFAIK), but I use PL for addons affinity and no AM settings for P3D.

17 minutes ago, newtie said:

That's interesting...I'm going to take a look at that.

What might be a p[problem here is start order, that is, I *think* AS has to start before P3D.

Don't know if SPLAT has that capability. I'll download that thing sometime today and take a look.

Thanks,

Mark

Yes, you can set the order as you wish.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

1 hour ago, newtie said:

Just tested with the suggested syntax, ASp4 stared immediately at the  Prepar3d opening screen.

edit ..

[Programs]
Run1=AM=252,"C:\Program Files (x86)\HiFi\AS_P3Dv4\AS_P3Dv4.exe"

as example this appeared to work , I had to start Prepar3D with 'Run as Admin'

bob

Edited by onebob

@umi SPLAT라는 소프트웨어를 사용할 수 있으며, 이는 Prepar3D 시작 애드온을 구성하는 더 쉬운 방법입니다.

여기에서 다운로드 할 수 있습니다. 

http://www.dcmembers.com/skwire/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/apps/splat/Splat.zip

그러나, 나는이 소프트웨어를 사용하지 않는다. 그래서 나는 그것을 어떻게 조작해야할지 모른다.

편집 : 나는 소프트웨어를 사용하고, 정말 열심히 작동하는 것 같습니다. 나는 당신이 그것을 사용하지 않는 것이 좋습니다.

Edited by arwasairl

10 hours ago, David Roch said:

I use SPLAT and love it.
Very handy free tool 🙂

This is a great program. Thanks. But is it limited to launching a max two applications per profile?

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

20 hours ago, umi said:

if use script , add to EXE.xml automacally? 

No, this is just a .bat file on desktop. If you want to go fly, just click on the P3D.bat file. (assuming I understand the question)

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

@Lenny777

As a test I have the program starting REX skyforce, ASP3dv4, Track Ir, and LINDA. I then have it waiting for 2 seconds then loading P3D itself, and finally FFTF program. Works flawlessly.

Trying to find out how to end these programs inside the same or do i have to make a new profile...

Edited by SKEWR

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma